Negative People Club

Tony.Manero

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
He haven't accept he is bbfa yet... :(

I have accepted it already... :(

That's why I've moved on... :(
Moi is gib up riao. That's why u flash you with chiobu picks no longer upset me. You satki is your biz. Nothing to do with me. But when I see satki rike him refuse to reach potential it makes me angry. Because I don't have his kind of satki potential. If have I sure fa fen tu qiang shoot for 20k salary :frown:

Tony.Manero

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Chiu buy how many times tio consolation how many times?

Chiu really think a distance learning begree ish satki?
Got begree is already satki. Can u imagine if u don't even have this begree? You don't even sio hoon ki to network, u'll be holding even worse jod

crimsontactics

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Moi is gib up riao. That's why u flash you with chiobu picks no longer upset me. You satki is your biz. Nothing to do with me. But when I see satki rike him refuse to reach potential it makes me angry. Because I don't have his kind of satki potential. If have I sure fa fen tu qiang shoot for 20k salary :frown:
What a pity... :(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.