Negative People Club

Minty Mint

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My first post in this thread.....
I was really sad since yesterday and I couldn't sleep now.

8-lane

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I suddenly think of my ex out of no where.... we had a 7 yrs relationship and 3 yrs had past since we last broken up.
I have been single then and she is already married.

I swear that I have moved on but suddenly think of her / miss her.
U have been single since u broke up with her is it?

Minty Mint

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U have been single since u broke up with her is it?
Yes... I don't want to commit another relationship.

For these 3 yrs.. I never cried or even upset knowing that she is married recently.

And yesterday, I finally let my emotional all out and cried in my shower room. TBH, I felt relieved.

8-lane

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

For these 3 yrs.. I never cried or even upset knowing that she is married recently.

And yesterday, I finally let my emotional all out and cried in my shower room. TBH, I felt relieved.
Wow all that grief u have been holding back these 3 yrs...

Ya... after u cry... u will really feel better a bit...

8-lane

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

U sad u din want to commit to another r/s after u broke up with her... is it because u couldn't get over her or u just din want to risk going into another r/s only to suffer heartbreak again?

Minty Mint

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow all that grief u have been holding back these 3 yrs...

Ya... after u cry... u will really feel better a bit...
Yes... felt better after that.
Even though I have moved on as mentioned in earlier post.... but, my mother would keep constantly nagging me for letting such a nice / beautiful girl go just like that, especially for a 7 yrs relationship. Both my parents love my Ex very much and ready to accept her as daughter in law anytime.

8-lane

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes... felt better after that.
Even though I have moved on as mentioned in earlier post.... but, my mother would keep constantly nagging me for letting such a nice / beautiful girl go just like that, especially for a 7 yrs relationship. Both my parents love my Ex very much and ready to accept her as daughter in law anytime.
Who wanted the breakup... u or her or both of u?

Minty Mint

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U sad u din want to commit to another r/s after u broke up with her... is it because u couldn't get over her or u just din want to risk going into another r/s only to suffer heartbreak again?
I would say more towards of getting another heartbreak situation and to start to know / get used to a person's character.

But tbh, I am also hoping/ waiting that we might patch back if there are any chance. When she informed that me that she was going to married someone... I was like ok, congrats.. I did not felt anything emotional as I shifted my focus on work commitment instead.

And that was what happened yesterday, I just suddenly felt sad.

8-lane

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I would say more towards of getting another heartbreak situation and to start to know / get used to a person's character.

But tbh, I am also hoping/ waiting that we might patch back if there are any chance. When she informed that me that she was going to married someone... I was like ok, congrats.. I did not felt anything emotional as I shifted my focus on work commitment instead.

And that was what happened yesterday, I just suddenly felt sad.
Do u mean that u din want to start to know the other party so well like u did with her? Was that the reason u broke up with her?

Minty Mint

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Who wanted the breakup... u or her or both of u?
I did..... I must have hurted her so much and being a jerk for wasting her 7 yrs of youth. We are both in out mid / late 30s BTW.

Strangely, we had a peaceful breakup. She went to do her things and I do my things after.

Deep down, it was my issue, I was not ready to be her husband. Not because of financially or our passionate feeling towards one another has tie down during this 7 yrs...

Last edited:

Minty Mint

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do u mean that u din want to start to know the other party so well like u did with her? Was that the reason u broke up with her?
No... not like that.
Like learning / adapting '"new" partner's habits, smell, character or even her circle of friends and family.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.