Chit Chat with Mommy 👍🏻 🗓 ⛪️🎼 ✝️

Flash_Nova

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If suspected to be that, better play safe and bring the child to the doc soon.
They saw the doctor liao just now when I msg him. Doctor said to continue monitor lo until Tuesday for further follow up if the fever still persisting
got free DTF voucher?
I dunno, didn't win before
Need to check with @HomeMommy, if got caipng or Ya Kun voucher also not bad..

pizza235

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lai mommy hv some eggs later can measure more rds
7kIovZV.jpg

Lai Hoot Daily. Ai Song Nia. Song song kao TUAS/Changi/Ubi/Desker
mommy v busy

desiresale

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Historical buildings Spain will be a good place.. try Segovia or Salamanca.. one is has got the famous aqueduct and the other is is a >600yrs old university town all together.

Alots of stories behind all these places.

Vatican seriously nothing much for non christians.. Grand no doubt the the ultimate Christianity holy place should be sagrada familia
But is Spain safe for lady to travel alone?

desiresale

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha. He doesn’t like anything to stick on his body. Thanks for the advice though.
Last time when I was still a kid (which is very very very long time ago), if I hv very high fever tat refused to go down after meds, my mum will use hard-boiled egg to roll all over my body then peel to reveal the yolk to see if got "spikes" on the yolk. If hv, means tio "mo dan" (毛丹). Then must buy "mo dan" powder to consume. And cover wif blanket to "hip" the sweat out.

And if hv fever, mum said cannot eat rice. Can only take porridge, esp the porridge water.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.