Chit Chat with Mommy 👍🏻 🗓 ⛪️🎼 ✝️

BlackWing1977

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
KYM?? Cauliflowers with carrots, young corn and mushrooms + stir fried minced pork with dao see (salted black beans) and chilli padi.

DZ4N0LH.jpg

5hzg17m.jpg

GarnetDragon

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so u always get free bbq chix wings to jiak? 🤭 🥴
Bo rahz, mai luan luan think lol 😂
Juz becuz my dad sells chix wings, doesn't mean we getch to jiak free wings every time de. Later liddat will rack up jin juey losses de, no :crazy:?
I oso used to think McDonna's staffs get to jiak McD's fast food meals daily de, but tiagong dats naht true? @TanukiKoji can verify with ur McDee's kerlicks mah :s11:
🥴🥴

GarnetDragon

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

BlackWing1977

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bo rahz, mai luan luan think lol 😂
Juz becuz my dad sells chix wings, doesn't mean we getch to jiak free wings every time de. Later liddat will rack up jin juey losses de, no :crazy:?
I oso used to think McDonna's staffs get to jiak McD's fast food meals daily de, but tiagong dats naht true? @TanukiKoji can verify with ur McDee's kerlicks mah :s11:
🥴🥴
Last time my classmates during school holidays work in McDonald.. they do indeed get to eat McDonald for their meals there if their shift is longer and extend over lunch or dinner hours..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.