Dream Cruise is Docking In Singapore (World Dream)

Derek555

Reaction score
My bookings on 7 April have been in "Booking Processing" status for a couple of weeks already.
Other cruises which i have booked are immediately in "Booking confirmed" status.

Is there a need to worry?
Because there is no evoucher while in "Booking Processing" status which the MBCC people always ask to see before queueing up.
Port charge payment had been deducted already.
It's the same situation I faced during my 17/3 departure. I emailed RWC and was told that there is a system error but booking is confirmed.

WestGuy

Banned
Reaction score
It's the same situation I faced during my 17/3 departure. I emailed RWC and was told that there is a system error but booking is confirmed.
How did you manage to enter the queue at MBCC to check in since the staff will tally the names of the evoucher with the passports?

Because there is no evoucher generated whilst in “Booking Processing “ status.

Derek555

Reaction score
How did you manage to enter the queue at MBCC to check in since the staff will tally the names of the evoucher with the passports?

Because there is no evoucher generated whilst in “Booking Processing “ status
Normally once u book the cabin, u will received 2 emails from klook. In my case, I only got one which shows payment made. All the travellers detail was in it.

WestGuy

Banned
Reaction score
Normally once u book the cabin, u will received 2 emails from klook. In my case, I only got one which shows payment made. All the travellers detail was in it.
Nice. You were able to do an online checkin without any issue as well?

lilycll

Reaction score

Because there is no evoucher generated whilst in “Booking Processing “ status.

Just tell the staff you need to go to the membership counter to check/validate your booking and they will allow you to go in.

hengheng69

Reaction score
Seem like not many people go for the Wed cruising eh ! Receive 2 promo codes for family and friends one to book for mar and apr ...

Newbie8

Reaction score
My bookings on 7 April have been in "Booking Processing" status for a couple of weeks already.
Other cruises which i have booked are immediately in "Booking confirmed" status.

Is there a need to worry?
Because there is no evoucher while in "Booking Processing" status which the MBCC people always ask to see before queueing up.
Port charge payment had been deducted already.

Previously my booking same as yours.
I kept on email to following every morning:
member.booking@rwcruises.com
Cc: supmcc@rwcruises.com

Finally received my confirmation after a week.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.