Thread all abt ROLEX - Part 2

derkaiser94

Reaction score
I do like the new Daytona dials but the ceramic bezel implementation seems like a step back. Instead of being full ceramic, now there’s steel/pm around it. Looks 2 dimensional now

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I do like the new Daytona dials but the ceramic bezel implementation seems like a step back. Instead of being full ceramic, now there’s steel/pm around it. Looks 2 dimensional now
Protect the ceramic lol
But also pay homage to 6263/6241

official_t_atelier

Reaction score
B4-A0-E761-29-EA-4-C1-E-85-FE-C36-A99-A2-C57-D.jpg

Damienic

Master Member
Reaction score
The 3 circles of the panda also seems slimmer. Doesn’t look as nice as the previous somehow

Damienic

Master Member
Reaction score
Fortunately the rumoured reversion of the left hand Sprite to right didn’t happen.
Hulk in yellow gold didn’t happen too. That’s why I always take with a pinch of salt the so called predictions which always surfaced 2-3 weeks before the actual new models launch date

Damienic

Master Member
Reaction score
Hey buddy

I hope you are doing well.. remember to update us when you gotten your allocation too
Hey, thank you, been missing from this thread for a while. Messaged my SA today and she told me still not in yet. It seems the delivery for Sprite has reduced. I hinted to her my birthday is in May. Haha

chows99

Reaction score
New Tudor watches can be bought at a pop-up nearby the Watches & Wonder Fair. So cool to buy the newest model on the same day!

standarture

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lol can anyone recommend a decent place in SG to buy Tudor watches without having to wait 2 years... Kinda ridiculous to wait so long.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.