Lasik eye Surgery

Janechua99

Reaction score
Hi, I have inflammation post 1 week lasik recovery. Anyone encounter inflammation after lasik and it take how long to recover from inflammation?

Reaction score
Hi can i have the referral code too please thanks!
pm-ed :)
Hi, I have inflammation post 1 week lasik recovery. Anyone encounter inflammation after lasik and it take how long to recover from inflammation?
You went for your after 1 week review? Inflammation depends some might take long. They have this eyedrop to reduce it so just follow accordingly should gone in 1-2 weeks i think =/

Janechua99

Reaction score
pm-ed :)

You went for your after 1 week review? Inflammation depends some might take long. They have this eyedrop to reduce it so just follow accordingly should gone in 1-2 weeks i think =/
Yes doctor told me during me 1 week review. U encounter post lasik imflammation too?

Iscariotyl

Reaction score
Hi, thank you all for sharing your experiences here. It really help me to shortlist down to ECC.
Can anyone PM me a referral for Dr Julian Theng & Dr Lynn Yeo of Eagle Eye?

Dogoodeed

Reaction score
Hi, great resource here! Can anyone also PM me the referral for Dr Julian Theng of EEC. Thanks so much!

jxjessy

Reaction score
Hihi, possible to share with me Dr Lynn and Dr Julian's referral code? Broke my spec and finally going for check (last time one eye dr told me non of the eye correction procedure works, hence got to be stuck with specs). Hopefully i can get an appointment with them soon. Thanks much! :)

jxjessy

Reaction score
The discount is about $200 only depending on the doctor. Choose the doctor that you are most comfortable with.

I did my assessment with Dr Lynn Yeo so pm me if u need referral.
Hihi, possible to share the code with me? Thanks much! :)

Reaction score
Can anyone PM me a referral for Dr Lynn Yeo of Eagle Eye? Thank you!!
Hi, thank you all for sharing your experiences here. It really help me to shortlist down to ECC.
Can anyone PM me a referral for Dr Julian Theng & Dr Lynn Yeo of Eagle Eye?
Hi, great resource here! Can anyone also PM me the referral for Dr Julian Theng of EEC. Thanks so much!
Hi all, anyone can share referral code for EEC Dr Julian or Dr Lynn? Thank you!
Hihi, possible to share with me Dr Lynn and Dr Julian's referral code? Broke my spec and finally going for check (last time one eye dr told me non of the eye correction procedure works, hence got to be stuck with specs). Hopefully i can get an appointment with them soon. Thanks much! :)
Hey! Would it be possible to share the referral code for Dr Julian Theng with me as well? You are really doing a great favour to us all haha
Sorry for late reply. Was overseas.
Hope im not too late.

Pm-ed :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.