Eczema

deathan9el

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
'cos me realy gotch skratch maa .. then ur jeanette's thread oni 3 pages nthn' more to discuss still up for fiak ? :s13:

rtfm38

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
3. Lately, I've tried to drink water. As in just douse myself completely with water the whole day. Whether I'm doing anything or not, just drink water! I can tell you how much my condition has picked up after I have committed myself to doing this.

concur, this alone has help me solved my problems.

sharshar

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
goot morleng eberyhuan~

moi ecezma ish gone away on my arms riaos.. :D:D:D
left the rest to tackle~

breitling81

Reaction score
Good Morning everyone.. Its Friday and hope you guys didnt scratch scratch to fall asleep

=:p

There are some articles i came across when i was doing some research on my boy when he had oral thrush (Medical term is called Candida) and fumbled on information that it does associate with eczema.. I have not personally tried it on such diet change that tackles adult candida (another layman explanation is called yeast infection) that causes our skin irritations but worthwhile for you to do some reading.

http://eczema.skyeherbals.com/eczema_and_candida.html

http://eczema-natural-healing.com/causes-of-eczema.html

Fact or Myth? Plausible??

breitling81

Reaction score
due to this skin condition, i do not dare to seek for a partner.. glad to know that you are happily married. i hope your child does not have the same condition as you.

Thanks bro.. Mine condition now is under controlled and at times i do have some flare ups but not as serious as before. I am still monitoring my boy and had my PD monitored as well for him.. I am crossing my fingers all these while.

Dont shun away to look for partner. Let nature takes its course but of course if you have ideal partner do initiate abit lah. if the girl likes you or so and dont mind your condition, this is really a test of true love :) If girl shun you for instance for your skin condition, i guess you should just give up on her as our skin condition will either be the same as it is or be under controlled.

Bottomline, ECZEMA IS NOT CONTAGIOUS!! not sure why ppl react so acute to us.. Please do be sensitive to us and dont judge us by the way we look because of our skin. We did not choose to have it and we have to live with it either temporarily or permanently..

Raising of awareness on eczema will definitely help ppl to understand more and hopefully you can find your dream partner soon :)

breitling81

Reaction score

i concur this works as well and can attest to it as i have personally tried it. I even went on extreme on such detoxication by eating pure green apples and water for full solid 7 days..

I can tell you, my skin cleared up 100%!! Yes 100% and i lose about 5kilos within 7 days.. Slim and sexy :s13::s13: Amazing.. the stool is also very light in color (sorry for being to detailed) and no smell at all.

But after going back on normal food (excluding chicken and forbidden food), eczema plagues me again.

This has shown me that it is indeed the food/diet that we consume contributes to our eczema condition.

Some go on natural route like detox while others rely on medication. There is no right or wrong to which will work for you but it matter to you most which method is best for you in the long run.. Cant be just eating apples and water for life right?? Like can become monk or nun liao.. :s13:

huhster

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
not this thread again :s8:

at least this is informative

well at least its a much well recv'd ..much replied topic than urs .. :s13:

:s13:

:s8:

you use this to bump thread :s8:

wats wrong wif tat :s11:

'cos me realy gotch skratch maa .. then ur jeanette's thread oni 3 pages nthn' more to discuss still up for fiak ? :s13:

:s13:

tats great....continue wif it...

huhster

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
goot morleng eberyhuan~

moi ecezma ish gone away on my arms riaos..
left the rest to tackle~

tats good....
dun scratch hor...if not come back again

There are some articles i came across when i was doing some research on my boy when he had oral thrush (Medical term is called Candida) and fumbled on information that it does associate with eczema.. I have not personally tried it on such diet change that tackles adult candida (another layman explanation is called yeast infection) that causes our skin irritations but worthwhile for you to do some reading.

continue to monitor
if it gets worse....better see a doc...

Dont shun away to look for partner. Let nature takes its course but of course if you have ideal partner do initiate abit lah. if the girl likes you or so and dont mind your condition, this is really a test of true love :) If girl shun you for instance for your skin condition, i guess you should just give up on her as our skin condition will either be the same as it is or be under controlled.

Bottomline, ECZEMA IS NOT CONTAGIOUS!! not sure why ppl react so acute to us.. Please do be sensitive to us and dont judge us by the way we look because of our skin. We did not choose to have it and we have to live with it either temporarily or permanently..

Raising of awareness on eczema will definitely help ppl to understand more and hopefully you can find your dream partner soon :)

yeah we have to get this straight
our skin problem is not contagious...
i do share food with my friends and they are fine with it

i concur this works as well and can attest to it as i have personally tried it. I even went on extreme on such detoxication by eating pure green apples and water for full solid 7 days..

I can tell you, my skin cleared up 100%!! Yes 100% and i lose about 5kilos within 7 days.. Slim and sexy :s13::s13: Amazing.. the stool is also very light in color (sorry for being to detailed) and no smell at all.

But after going back on normal food (excluding chicken and forbidden food), eczema plagues me again.

This has shown me that it is indeed the food/diet that we consume contributes to our eczema condition.

Some go on natural route like detox while others rely on medication. There is no right or wrong to which will work for you but it matter to you most which method is best for you in the long run.. Cant be just eating apples and water for life right?? Like can become monk or nun liao.. :s13:

different ppl have different ways of controlling it...

congrats~! :crazy:
my left leg still have :sad:

keep taking e medicine
n also apply the cream
keep urself clean also...

dun keep scratching hor

Yunnnn

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
go see the raffles hospital one very ex but the cam good leh 1 trip 80 plus sia
Does mild/moderate potency steroid snot work for you that you have to use potent ones? :s11:
What type of creams you use? :s11:
Check the first post, there's a webpage listing the list of steroids and the potency.

If its mild/moderate, just go to polyclinic, they should be able to dispense...its less taxing on the pockets, but the queueing time is :s13:...

l3golas82

Reaction score
Field Report from Loke Skin Clinic

Went there this morning. 3rd person, and i am lucky for being there early, as the crowd start to come in after 930am.

the receptionist was very helpful and asked you many questions in advance. So for those who have already been taking medicine, share with them what you are taking.

Waited like 45mins for my turn.

Then after that, Dr Loke shared with me that I could have a combination of eczema and etopic demantitis. He told me to try out neotigason as the other 2 medicine skin clinic recommended may have harmful side effect.

I decided to try it out lor, $$$ fly away ne. $200++ inclusive of their own formulated cream and also Dermaveen shower and bath oil (as my skin is super dry)

Some feedback is that during the consultation time spent, he is very patient and listens. No rush unlike other clincs. You guys may wanna try.

As this is my first time I am on neutigason, I will monitor my condition for 2 weeks and update you guys. Need to go back again 2 weeks later too.

drumsolo86

Reaction score
For those of you all still using steroids for long term, I suggest you all get rid of it and switch to using moisturisers instead. Make it a religious habit to just drink water and more water. Believe me, it's the best thing you'll ever did for your condition.

Or you can go on a water and apple diet but I think long term wise its not healthy because it's going to affect your health sooner or later. If any of you all struggling with the condition or need someone to talk to, you can drop me a mail at drum.solo86@hotmail.com

Yunnnn

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For those of you all still using steroids for long term, I suggest you all get rid of it and switch to using moisturisers instead. Make it a religious habit to just drink water and more water. Believe me, it's the best thing you'll ever did for your condition.

Or you can go on a water and apple diet but I think long term wise its not healthy because it's going to affect your health sooner or later. If any of you all struggling with the condition or need someone to talk to, you can drop me a mail at drum.solo86@hotmail.com
I use a combi of both steroids and moisturisers...after apply steroids apply moisturisers immediately...instruction from doctor :o

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.