Thread all abt ROLEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

wavefront

Reaction score
rolex serial numbers

hi everyone,

pardon me cos i'm not familiar with rolex and i need some advice. i was wondering if anyone here noes how to see a rolex's serial number? where is is located? and how would i noe if its real not a fake?

thanks

Dokuro_Rider

Reaction score
hi everyone,

pardon me cos i'm not familiar with rolex and i need some advice. i was wondering if anyone here noes how to see a rolex's serial number? where is is located? and how would i noe if its real not a fake?

thanks
http://www.sg-roc.com

Local Rolex forum,

Anyway, the best way is to bring down to RSC, Tong Building and do verification for $75.00

Good luck in your search

foofam77

Reaction score
anyone check out the latest seling price of Sub Date (M or V series) and the green-bezel 50th anniversary Sub Date?

thanks

Goodknight

Reaction score
huys, i have a ss submariner date v series. BRAND NEW IN BOX WITH ALL THE TAG,WARRENTY CARDS ETC. warrenty dated jan 2009. overseas AD. guarenteed authentic. can meet up for verification. however verification cost is 75 bucks in the buyer own expenses.

selling $7400. retail price $8228
contact me 91720799

jazzz

Reaction score
Need advise here, anyone know the lastest price for the "Rolex Oyster Perpetual Lady Datejust Ladies Watch 179174-SAJ". Need to get 1 for my wife, and also the best AD to get?Thanks.......

KopRulez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm searching for some answers, hopefully you guys can help. I'm looking for a Rolex men's watch for my dad (see below image). Understand that this model is a vintage type, and most of them are in mint condition. May I know which authorized shops, or second-hand shops that can offer me a reasonable price? Thanks in advance.

18V.jpg

KopRulez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any Qn: Without pin hole 95% mint condition.

What does without pin hole means?

Nightgyr

Reaction score
hi all

can any of you pros here tell me, what is the price on the secondary market for a milgauss GV green glass, in brand new condition?

what is the RRP on the milgauss GV? thanks..

ColinYip

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi all

can any of you pros here tell me, what is the price on the secondary market for a milgauss GV green glass, in brand new condition?

what is the RRP on the milgauss GV? thanks..

Go research a bit. The Green glass will fade....thats what i heard from my friends..

The_Davis

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm searching for some answers, hopefully you guys can help. I'm looking for a Rolex men's watch for my dad (see below image). Understand that this model is a vintage type, and most of them are in mint condition. May I know which authorized shops, or second-hand shops that can offer me a reasonable price? Thanks in advance.

18V.jpg
wow.... your dad's watch is sure exotic :eek:

KohChris

Banned
Reaction score

18V.jpg

Brother,what kind of a watch you buying for your father???!!! :s13::o:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.