The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limpeishicrone

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
kason @ twister is really not bad one his cuts more towards japanese but if too far from you..

i sometimes go to cck mrt there de professional hair salon, nothing much great la but ok for a trim lor i guess, 13$ if i remember correctly

used to recommend essensuals at bugis too cuz they gave me a cut thats not too bad either, quite liked it(would have liked it even more if they didnt cut it around 2cm shorter than what i wanted) but some forumers went there and said it was quite bad o_O

depends on ur preferences ba...

MeeHoonGoreng

Reaction score
kason @ twister is really not bad one his cuts more towards japanese but if too far from you..

i sometimes go to cck mrt there de professional hair salon, nothing much great la but ok for a trim lor i guess, 13$ if i remember correctly

used to recommend essensuals at bugis too cuz they gave me a cut thats not too bad either, quite liked it(would have liked it even more if they didnt cut it around 2cm shorter than what i wanted) but some forumers went there and said it was quite bad o_O

depends on ur preferences ba...

Just wondering, ish the Kimage a recommended place???:s11:

Hahahehe

Reaction score
Hmm I've heard from some people that justin @ shunji is pretty decent as well. Anyone has had any experience with him in terms of style and technique? Basically I'm in a dilemma between jonathan and justin since both charge around the same price (correct me if I'm wrong though!).

Bump. So no one has tried justin from shunji?

majora

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone here has the same problem as me here?

I love the kind of hair feel when they are just washed, very silky, soft and presentable. But this 'shape' doesnt last long as after like 2hr, they became heavy, flat and seems shapeless, abit like otaku feel.

Any solution to this? e.g any hair moisturizer for guys which i can use so that my hair will feel fresh and presentable for a least half of the day?

Chong Yu Fu

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone has solution for weak hair?Weak in terms of my hair cant style up, always drop whenever i try to style upwards.
Went to hairstylist, she recommend me nioxin shampoo. Went to yun nam, they found out that there is dandruff in my hair.
Anyone has recommendation for high forehead, or anyway to bring the hairline down?

xXboxXx

Reaction score
Anyone here has the same problem as me here?

I love the kind of hair feel when they are just washed, very silky, soft and presentable. But this 'shape' doesnt last long as after like 2hr, they became heavy, flat and seems shapeless, abit like otaku feel.

Any solution to this? e.g any hair moisturizer for guys which i can use so that my hair will feel fresh and presentable for a least half of the day?

I heard my hairstylist told me that this is rather unavoidable as your hair loses moisture after the rinse. You can try buying those spray which gives your hair a glittering/shiny look though...

arcturuz

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
oh i duno, for since i start going to cut by her i became regular
so every month she will sms me ask me for haircut
of cos, shes in fact helping herself because she alway give me sat , 730pm which is the last slot for the day, this help her to schedule her customer's slot

how do u find her cutting ur hair?

pretty inconsistent; sometimes good, sometimes bad

ya she got sms me also, but i don't really like that, i am the customer, i feel i should decide on the slot and timing i want, not her.

I understand if you feel I am having unrealistic expectations that are impossible to be met [I mean I have already written off 2 highly recommended hairstylists (Soga-san was highly rated a few years ago)]
Fortunately, Komachi hairstylists have done well.
Unfortunately, Komachi now is very different from when Maeda set it up.

pretty sad to see komachi's current state of affairs now, their heydays at liat towers with maeda, ejima and tsuji were their best.

philipsony

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
pretty inconsistent; sometimes good, sometimes bad

ya she got sms me also, but i don't really like that, i am the customer, i feel i should decide on the slot and timing i want, not her.

u got other recommendation? i cant afford anything more exp than kimage lol

MookieTea

Reaction score
You guys recommend wax/pomade that are matt-based or shine? Which do you guys thinks look better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.