The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

BYYYBYYY

Reaction score
Anybody have tried hairstyles with like one side shaved the othe side long/bushy? Can show some pics? Thanks thanks

dragonprokan

Reaction score
anyone uses joico ice spiker? how is that comparable to joico ice molding clay?

its a gel? hard to wash off or ?

dragonprokan

Reaction score
Thanks for recommending! Will try out soon. Cuz my current hairstylist left the scene le. ): anyway, Kason can advice, cut and style or only style?
dont understand your question.. you mean you seen hairstylists that only do the styling, no cutting/consultation?

kawerty

Reaction score
Just asking, my hair is thick, hence my hair stylist told me that i cannot leave it long. Then my hair ish also very dry sue to my cca, last few years always in the sun.
So are there any treatment or haircuts that you guys could recommend ? :D

Hyori

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi my hair belong to those fine and smooth kind... however was thinking of like cutting really short and u know do those spiky one... will it be possible?

Articus

Reaction score
From young, my hair has been a little curly. Just a tad bit of curl(bowl like shape). Any ideas on how to keep it straight throughout the day? I've tried straightening iron countless of times, the effect stays there only for about 1-2 hours. Do I need to apply some kind of foam before doing the straightening? :(

dragonprokan

Reaction score
Just asking, my hair is thick, hence my hair stylist told me that i cannot leave it long. Then my hair ish also very dry sue to my cca, last few years always in the sun.
So are there any treatment or haircuts that you guys could recommend ? :D
why thick cannot leave it long? my hair's thick and i have it pretty long..

u can try leave in treatments or just go a salon and do a proper treatment. leave in treatments wont work as well as a salon treatment :)
Hi my hair belong to those fine and smooth kind... however was thinking of like cutting really short and u know do those spiky one... will it be possible?
a picture of your hair will help, hard to visualize.. and anything's possible, just depends on how you style it.
From young, my hair has been a little curly. Just a tad bit of curl(bowl like shape). Any ideas on how to keep it straight throughout the day? I've tried straightening iron countless of times, the effect stays there only for about 1-2 hours. Do I need to apply some kind of foam before doing the straightening? :(
you can try soft rebonding, alternatively, flat iron straightening should help. how come yours isnt helping? what brand of straightener are you using? 'foam' isnt really needed

dragonprokan

Reaction score
Wad is the difference between soft rebonding, ice rebonding and e most common kind of rebonding?
i have no idea whats ice rebonding(probably a marketing thing), but soft rebonding will make your hair look more 'natural straight' instead of poker straight from the normal rebonding

pigonroads

Reaction score

Lucky you man. Curly hair dun nid straighten la. Good alot of nice style for curly hair de, plus next time won't bald easily leh.

Otherwise, best bet would be reborn, or just speak to ur stylist see how lo. :3

MookieTea

Reaction score
Anybody tried sebestian craft clay? Easy to wash off? Strong hold or not?

I'm using it for quite some time now. Washes off easily for me, has quite a strong hold. But not as strong as "clay", but still able to hold throughout the day, that is if you don't perspire. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.