PoorFook

i dunno if monsoon brand is good but i use it myself and kinda ok for me. i use the rebonding/coloring one, seems to be the most 'intense' one so i think u can try that as a conditioner (and its cheap also :D)

u got dye hair before or no? all the while ur hair is dry?

oh really? i'll try that then.. wonder if i can find it in ntuc or health stores easily.

yes i have.. 3 years ago. does it make a difference?

if i were to wash my hair without conditioner it becomes dry. :l

pokefan148

wanna ask how does one carry the korean hairstyle well?

like i saw this one guy, it looked like he combed his fringe to the side but got peng abit

see liao damn envious of how he does his hair

any tips on it? ^^ been trying to do this for quite a while already

MookieTea

wanna ask how does one carry the korean hairstyle well?

like i saw this one guy, it looked like he combed his fringe to the side but got peng abit

see liao damn envious of how he does his hair

any tips on it? ^^ been trying to do this for quite a while already

It takes alot of care and styling for that kind. A good hair styling product combined with a hair soothing serum or sort. And perhaps, he flat ironed his hair too.:D

daniel1703

Hi guys, question. I've a budget of 30 bucks and want to cut my hair. Any recommendation?

I've wavy hair and a somewhat squarish face. Does this hair work for me?

88683238_10.jpg

pokefan148

It takes alot of care and styling for that kind. A good hair styling product combined with a hair soothing serum or sort. And perhaps, he flat ironed his hair too.:D

wow that really seemed like alot of work. guess it won't be easy getting that style at all. yeah it seems to have been flat ironed too!

AuraKUPO

Hi all, what do you do while your hair stylist is cuting your hair? If read magazine then hair keep dropping on it, there's no tv infront for you to watch also. Basically i just stare at the mirror cos i dont talk much. Any suggestion to make hair cutting session more bearable?

SyraLeo

ended up at hair inn at nex , 18 bucks, look just as i did before, with shorter hair.

guess it was too busy, i asked him for advice on styles and he just said cut short the sides.

at least he didnt make me look weird like the barbers and neighbourhood salons do. they tend to cut off too much or just shave the sides off.

will try twister again when my hair is longer and when i get off days. so crowded

brianchia

Hi all, what do you do while your hair stylist is cuting your hair? If read magazine then hair keep dropping on it, there's no tv infront for you to watch also. Basically i just stare at the mirror cos i dont talk much. Any suggestion to make hair cutting session more bearable?

listen to your music?

dragonprokan

Twister pricing per cut is 25.90?
i think so, around there ~30 ba. i forgot, went there 3 times then stopped cuz too far. literally travelling to the other side of singapore just to have my hair cut very sian one :s13:
i sleep :o
ended up at hair inn at nex , 18 bucks, look just as i did before, with shorter hair.

guess it was too busy, i asked him for advice on styles and he just said cut short the sides.

at least he didnt make me look weird like the barbers and neighbourhood salons do. they tend to cut off too much or just shave the sides off.

will try twister again when my hair is longer and when i get off days. so crowded

just make an appointment and u will get ur hair cut as per appointment..

BYYYBYYY

Wa so sian sia, one haircut $30. If i go an my style still dun change sure LLST sia! ):

BYYYBYYY

Feel like dyeing my hair also but do not wan it so loud. Shades of brown red like tt, anybody got info/ photo? :)

This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.