BYYYBYYY

hahaha

Osis is the next brand i tried too after Loreal. Osis is ok

but i like Matrix more, it is better den Osis.

but i wana see if go other better den OSIS

Can describe more for osis and matrix? Like in wat ways its better all these...
TIA! :)

Horiv3

Question, not sure if you guys still remember a website which was posted here quite some time back? Its a local website regarding hair, has pics of different hairstyles and also has a forum for hair discussion s well.
Anyone still remember the URL?

Kzhan00b

Question, not sure if you guys still remember a website which was posted here quite some time back? Its a local website regarding hair, has pics of different hairstyles and also has a forum for hair discussion s well.
Anyone still remember the URL?
I'm guessing you're talking about this

http://www.thehairthread.com/

I think it's pretty much dead already. :s12:

BYYYBYYY

Another question: sometimes i wax my fringe to the side, top it off with spray. But after long, it will fall back into a state like theres no wax/spray. But if i do too much, its as though my hair kena salt water damn thick and hard type(ugly). So how do ppl, make their fringe stay yet look natural? Please help. Thanks.
Wax: renati paste
Spray: loreal strong hold

dragonprokan

Another question: sometimes i wax my fringe to the side, top it off with spray. But after long, it will fall back into a state like theres no wax/spray. But if i do too much, its as though my hair kena salt water damn thick and hard type(ugly). So how do ppl, make their fringe stay yet look natural? Please help. Thanks.
pull fringe with wax, spray in bursts

also depends on ur fringe length

liteScribble

well i would like to think that it doesn't stay, its cause you used too much wax.. then the hair becomes heavy, and also clumpy =) maybe you can try to use less wax and more spray.

i just use a tiny amount of wax.. i dun spray my hair nowadays.

BYYYBYYY

well i would like to think that it doesn't stay, its cause you used too much wax.. then the hair becomes heavy, and also clumpy =) maybe you can try to use less wax and more spray.

i just use a tiny amount of wax.. i dun spray my hair nowadays.

Okay thanks, will try put lesser wax, hope it dun fall off. ):

BYYYBYYY

Woah, lite, i tried sia, really, lesser wax and burst spray holds good! Thanks man! I always tot more wax is better but im wrong. Thanks alot

BYYYBYYY

And ppl, can recommend or tell me differences netween sebestian shaper fierce, re-shaper and zero gravity? All the description like the same lei??? *confused*

This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.