The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

chongczt

Reaction score
Yupp, my hair is same as yours... Soft and thin.. After using wax, MUST use spray de. Use ur wax sparingly, if not the gaps will e thr and look very clammy and wet.

ya man clammy and wet, guess just use less wax. Thanks will try out. :)

Limpeishicrone

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sometimes its natural not purposely thin de la
pls, when u grow ur hair out it will be thick. it cant be 'naturally' thin unless ur at that stage of life then i bo wei gong :s22:

there's also no way wax can make your hair look wet :s22: unless ur using blue gatsby 'wax'

BYYYBYYY

Reaction score
pls, when u grow ur hair out it will be thick. it cant be 'naturally' thin unless ur at that stage of life then i bo wei gong :s22:

there's also no way wax can make your hair look wet :s22: unless ur using blue gatsby 'wax'

Hmmm, thanks for the info but cuz no matter how i leave my fringe, its very thin in tt sense i cant make those compact fringe type. Any idea? ):

MookieTea

Reaction score
Hmmm, thanks for the info but cuz no matter how i leave my fringe, its very thin in tt sense i cant make those compact fringe type. Any idea? ):

Your hair wouldnt be thick if you just let it grow long. You got to tell the hairstylist, you want to keep thick, they will cut it short and thick, and thus when it grow out, it'll be thick and long. The kind of fringe you want. :)

But when it's short, quite ugly, so no choice, got to endure.

Kyuubidevil

Reaction score
Is Hair sense a good salon to tryout a new hairstyle fr JC kid? I kinda feel like changing a hairstyle (Probably cant change much since its short -.-!) But yeh. And i dont really have any hairstyle in mind.

BYYYBYYY

Reaction score
Your hair wouldnt be thick if you just let it grow long. You got to tell the hairstylist, you want to keep thick, they will cut it short and thick, and thus when it grow out, it'll be thick and long. The kind of fringe you want. :)

But when it's short, quite ugly, so no choice, got to endure.

Oh, thanks alot mookie! I still scared got hair lost problem.. I see the problem now... Thanks alot, will work on it! :) merry christmas!

MookieTea

Reaction score
Is Hair sense a good salon to tryout a new hairstyle fr JC kid? I kinda feel like changing a hairstyle (Probably cant change much since its short -.-!) But yeh. And i dont really have any hairstyle in mind.

Not sure, i heard one of the stylists opened her own salon. Any recommended salon at FEP should be able to give you a good cut or style. :)

Kyuubidevil

Reaction score
Hmms okay thanks! :) Will give it a try before school reopens haha.
Any hairstyles to recommend? My hair is relatively smooth, but thick. And my sides are really short.

MookieTea

Reaction score
Hmms okay thanks! :) Will give it a try before school reopens haha.
Any hairstyles to recommend? My hair is relatively smooth, but thick. And my sides are really short.

How about something like that?

SAS.png

MookieTea

Reaction score
Woah, this needs styling man!! The wavy layered part is kinda hard to master

It's actually quite easy. Perhaps i've natural wavy but looks straight kinda hair, so what i do is just blow dry into the direction and just style it. :) Getting the cut is hard for this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.