The Official Xperia S thread

misashiX

Reaction score
This sunday going j 8. Is one to one exchange or?

Just tell them all the problems u got from the phone and c what they can do for u. The best option is change a new 1. Then if they dun want, say that the phone give so much problems and then u r disappointed with SONY. lol try to act sad and angry.

Last edited:

DoraemonBoi

Master Member
Reaction score
Just tell them all the problems u got from the phone and c what they can do for u. The best option is change a new 1. Then if they dun want, say that the phone give so much problems and then u r disappointed with SONY. lol try to act sad and angry.

thanks for the tips :D lol

kite_racer

Reaction score
I do not see much of an increase for my battery when i am charging my xs when it is switch on. anyone having same problem?

plus watching youtube will hang.

Last edited:

ITretard

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Second time my phone auto restart. After playing angry birds I pressed the camera button and it restart. Anyone encounter such problems?

Spock

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows if the livedock is sold at Sony stores and how much it costs? Wanna use wireless gamepad to play games with this beauty

carlover76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows if the livedock is sold at Sony stores and how much it costs? Wanna use wireless gamepad to play games with this beauty

Yes, LiveDock is sold at all Sony Mobile Concept Stores and the price is $68.

deathman91

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
guys, the slot at the bottom of the phone is for lanyard?

and for warranty, where do we go ar?

xerome

Reaction score
guys, the slot at the bottom of the phone is for lanyard?

and for warranty, where do we go ar?

Yes, its for lanyard. But then.. the position of the lanyard means that the phone is supported through the transparrent strip~ And mine's starting to give some creeking sound liao... First week solid. No creeks at all.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.