The Official Xperia S thread

globalzorian

Reaction score
good for you globalzorian..

i was there yesterday to pick up the smartwatch.. i was about to go on queue for the screen replacement.. but i forgot my phone is rooted and haven't reflashed the stock firmware yet. so i will go there next month perhaps after i got my one x. :D

I sent in an official complaint yesterday and they called me today saying they rushed it out for me, quoting my complaint email. Pretty fast, huh!

I'm gonna monitor and if I don't see any more yellow tint, I think I can forgive SONY for the time being. :D

dreamz13

Master Member
Reaction score
I sent in an official complaint yesterday and they called me today saying they rushed it out for me, quoting my complaint email. Pretty fast, huh!

I'm gonna monitor and if I don't see any more yellow tint, I think I can forgive SONY for the time being. :D
Imagine if no rush then how long they're gonna take.

teh__o

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

wah you finally got it back. hope you dont get the yellow tint anymore

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Quite funny hor. :s13:

Bo replacement screen still can replace??

I go write liao haha

rssd21

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Although sony is known for their good service but still, good luck to you. :D

pker88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
good for you globalzorian..

i was there yesterday to pick up the smartwatch.. i was about to go on queue for the screen replacement.. but i forgot my phone is rooted and haven't reflashed the stock firmware yet. so i will go there next month perhaps after i got my one x. :D

haahha then next mth u get one x u will go complain again hhaah HTC won't be so good to cater for your complain vs Sony
good luck

pker88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Seems like this yellow tint issue only affects XS. Arc S don't have this issue

agreed with bun bun
seem like qc of new xperia is not aa good
arc s their last product under se lor
still no major issue too beside wear and tear lor

globalzorian

Reaction score
it allnown ics for x's won't be out til like at lest June or more as it been delayed
first prior is their older xperia like arc s

I'm already so happy that I got back my phone, repaired.

I don't care anymore when ICS will be out... :D

If the yellow tint comes back again, I'll be sooooooooo pissed. :s22:

globalzorian

Reaction score
ics is overrated. even without it now, i'm happy with my xs :D

SONY has made me experience how devastating life can be without XS by my side.

As a result, I now value every moment my XS is with me.

:s13::D=:p

But gotta get a new SP from a shop. They did try to salvage the old one on a piece of tape and return it to me but I don't think it'll stick well anymore. :o

waterballoon

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hmm I admit the XS looks freaking sexy even without ICS.. but I'm using HTC One X now. it comes with ICS. I think the implementation of ICS is much more beautiful than GB... So I do believe that with ICS, XS would be even be better... I shall wait for that then :)

teh__o

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
SONY has made me experience how devastating life can be without XS by my side.

As a result, I now value every moment my XS is with me.

:s13::D=:p

But gotta get a new SP from a shop. They did try to salvage the old one on a piece of tape and return it to me but I don't think it'll stick well anymore. :o

truth is, we often dont know the value of something until it's gone
cherish your every moment with your beloved xs!
sp stick back wont be nice anymore, get a new one! =:p

ricklow

Reaction score
Yellow Tint

I called recently and was told to wait for one month...looks like can send in now based on the feedback here...

Did they repair or replace?

Thanks !

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.