Status
Not open for further replies.

sputnikmoment

Reaction score
what wax/clay can make our hair stand and style like

20110105_tophighcut9.jpg

guitarcade

Reaction score
Today i compared the Fudge Matte hed and the Joico Erratic molding clay and came to the conclusion that they are the exact same product.
I got suspicious when both had the same texture and scent. Although Fudge is an australian company, the matte hed is made in USA and so is Joico.

The ingredients written on Fudge Matte Hed corresponds to those in Joico, with Joico having a few extras which i believe Fudge left out such as - Caffeince(Really?!) Coffea arabica leaf/seed extract(maybe thats why it feels so good to put it on every morning. haha)

dapoh86

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend me a strong hairspray? I have been using osis session for years because it was the only one that didn't leave white dots on my hair. But recently it's formula seem to have changed , I'm not very sure either but nowadays when I use it, it leaves my hair in sticky clumps. Very irritating!!!!

osirisx

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any guys here dyed their hair using those off the shelf products?
how's the experience? or is it better to do get it done at a salon say if you're dyeing it for the first time?

brianchia

Reaction score
any guys here dyed their hair using those off the shelf products?
how's the experience? or is it better to do get it done at a salon say if you're dyeing it for the first time?

i use liese hair dye. below $20 per bottle.

pinkmaster

Reaction score
^backcomb?

does anyone use gel here, recommendations?

my friend (boy) used to stick gel on his hair on a daily basisi and after few months he noticed that there was a rapid increase of falling hair on his head...so if you want to be bald then continue using gel.

brianchia

Reaction score
my friend (boy) used to stick gel on his hair on a daily basisi and after few months he noticed that there was a rapid increase of falling hair on his head...so if you want to be bald then continue using gel.

could be his gel brand. ask him change to better products. if he already using high end brands then means he suay

spirulina

Reaction score
Anyone can please recommend me a decent salon for MEN haircut $30-40 (preferably near East). First time in Sg.

Bak_Chor_Mee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any idea where to get those styling product, be it clay or wax that can give the "just wake up" hair look?

Nehemiah12

Reaction score
Hi,
I want to share some about my hairs.I love my hairs very much i use imported shampoo and oil for my hair and i avoid all the junk items witch are not good for my hairs.
I have a shiny and black long hairs.

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone can please recommend me a decent salon for MEN haircut $30-35 (at far east). i tried 2 like crap... :eek:

zetaphonx84

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, recently got a flat irons straightener, however realise that it kinda spoil my hair... Any recommended product that does a decent job protecting the hair? Budget less than $30.

Im also looking for a hairspray. Any recommendations?

Thanks guys.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.