[Gaming] Official Guild Wars 2 Thread [No Sales of items or currency!]

tsuyuri

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ivy cant oc. its a damn hot babe that even water cant tame it. i still find it hard to believe. if 1155 is recommendated then its much more believable.

oh? got heat issues? thought it should be cooler than sandy?

w3ish3ng

Banned
Reaction score
this is currently the 1st game that highly depends on CPU...
others is more of GFX...try beta then see how ba~

nope. alot of other game are dependent on cpu. like gta. however those are due to poor coding. i believe dont read too much into it. I5 first gen should be able to support this game well enough. afterall non oced chip for 1st gen and 2nd gen have at most 15% improvement only.

tsuyuri

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

tsuyuri

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
this is currently the 1st game that highly depends on CPU...
others is more of GFX...try beta then see how ba~

nono this is beta! will be optimized and my guess is 1st gen i5/7 is slightly above minimum

my pure speculation :s13:

w3ish3ng

Banned
Reaction score
oh? got heat issues? thought it should be cooler than sandy?

Its a chip for subzero as of now. it cant dissicipate it heat fast enough. someone cooled it with water, the water temp is like 10+ deg. chip sensor report 80+. How to overclock it?

majora

Master Member
Reaction score
Lucky we are not off topic cos it's hwc forum after all :s13:

I find that over the past few months, there have been a lot of thread asking for recommendation of gaming rigs due to the release of diablo3. But little do they know, gw2 is more of a cpu/gpu intensive game than diablo3 :(

tsuyuri

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
nope. alot of other game are dependent on cpu. like gta. however those are due to poor coding. i believe dont read too much into it. I5 first gen should be able to support this game well enough. afterall non oced chip for 1st gen and 2nd gen have at most 15% improvement only.

and considering the game was developed like 5 years ago.. on release maybe older dual cores also can play.

tsuyuri

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Its a chip for subzero as of now. it cant dissicipate it heat fast enough. someone cooled it with water, the water temp is like 10+ deg. chip sensor report 80+. How to overclock it?

i noob dont dare to oc anything :o

tsuyuri

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I find that over the past few months, there have been a lot of thread asking for recommendation of gaming rigs due to the release of diablo3. But little do they know, gw2 is more of a cpu/gpu intensive game than diablo3 :(

d3 simple game ma..

w3ish3ng

Banned
Reaction score

You got try play d3 beta? Not much details one ma. :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.