Welcome to ASUS eCustomer Service Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASUS@SG

Suspended
Reaction score
This thread is mainly for informative purpose. Please kindly PM me or start a thread in this e-Customer Service Center if you need help with any ASUS related problems and feedbacks. This is to enable us to thread and follow up on your issues much efficiently. - Thanks!

Hello everyone,

Finally, ASUS has started our eCustomer Service Center in HWZ. Please feel free to post any enquiries and I will try my best to reply to all enquiries within 24-48hours. For urgent matters, you can contact our distributor or our services center. Check out our distributor thread here.

ASUS Singapore Sales Office
15A Changi Business Park Central 1, EIGHTRIUM Singapore 486035
Tel: 66228888
Email: marketing_sg@asus.com

Operating Hours:
Monday – Friday
9am – 6pm
Closed on Saturday, Sunday and all public holiday

ASUS Singapore Service Center
No.8 Burn Road, #11-16 Trivex, Singapore 369977
(Nearest MRT: Tai Seng CC11, please use exit “A” towards Irving Road and walk straight towards the junction).
Tel: +65 66369163
Products Servicing: Notebooks, Tablets, Padfone, Desktop, AIO and Monitor only

Operating Hours:

Monday – Friday
9:30am to 5:30pm
Saturday
9:30am to 12:30pm
Closed on Sunday & Public holiday

Avertek Enterprises Pte Ltd
25 Kallang Ave #03-03/04 Singapore 339416
Helpdesk Hotline: 6341 7839
Support Email: N.A
HWZ Forum Username: Avertek

Servicing for: Motherboard, Wireless & Networking, Internal ODD, Server

Ban Leong Technologies Pte Ltd
150 Ubi Avenue 4, Level 4 Singapore 408825
Helpdesk Hotline: 6512 9250
Support Email: support@banleong.com.sg
HWZ Forum Username: ASUSinside

Servicing for: Motherboard, Graphics Card, Audio Card, Media Player, External ODD

Enquiries/Feedback Channel

Web Portal: http://vip.asus.com/eservice/techserv.aspx

ASUS Facebook:
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/asus.sg

ASUS Campus Elites (program in campus):
For students:

Last edited:

ASUS@SG

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi Asus

My GTX 560Ti is having a serious problem in gaming. All the textures in a game is distorted. I've tried 5 different games ( MassEffect3, Syndicate, Battlefield 3, Rage and DeusEx) all of them are totally unplayable. Windows desktop is running fine but 1080p content tend to skip n hangs the player while using gpu offloading. I am yet to test the games with my IGP.
Any help would be great to identify the problem

Thanks

Hi disruptorxx,

Can you try if it can pass Furmark 15mins benchmark test?

Thanks.

Best regards,
ASUS Technology.

beisong

Reaction score
My asus k43s charging port have problem. I cant use without the battery. Isit covered in the warranty

I have got the same problem with the same model too.
Intending to drop by the service centre on friday.
What do i need to bring and anything I need to do before going down?

nicholson77

Reaction score
Hi ASUS@SG,

I have a broken key "~/`" for ASUS K53S. I don't think it is cover in warranty. May I know can I buy just 1 key instead of the whole keyboard for replacement. What should I do and how much is that?

Thanks.

chanzhf

Reaction score
This is ridiculous. Been trying for 1 hour to get connected to the service centre at Burn Road but either no one is answering or the call centre staff have no idea who to route me to. At the very least, have someone man the phone lines please. Also my messages to ASUS@SG went unreplied.

Some fantastic service you guys have

SoaringCloud

Reaction score
Hi ASUS@SG I just purchase my G73SW Notebook last year on Suntec City, but the battery seems died also I don't use the battery often.. is there any battery warranty for my product? Thanks

Problem Description:
NoteBook battery status indicate 38% plugged in charging when laptop is powering on with ac adapter. While notebook is power on with power adapter, the battery isn't charging and status of battery dead stuck at "38% plugged in charging" Which means the notebook "Battery" can't power on without the ac adapter. I think the battery is dead . I have try different power source, its the same.

Problem: Battery can't operate without power adapter, and status indicate 38% plugged in charging.
Inquiry: Is there a battery warranty?
Product: G73SW
date of purchase: 2011/06/11
place of purchase: Suntec City

Calvin.Lee

Reaction score
Suspect my ASUS Maximus IV Gene-Z is faulty

Hi ASUS Support,

Not sure if this is the best channel to ask for the support for my ASUS M4G-Z mobo which fail to post more than 3 weeks ago?

Before I did any further test on the board, I first did a CMOS reset and the mobo debug LED shows "F2" - meaning "Recovery Process Started" according to the manual.

Note I have never OC my CPU or mobo and I am not a gamer before this happen.

Since then I have tried other suggestions like testing the mobo with 1 stick of RAM per slot at a time but still it does not post.

I do not have a spare CPU for testing so I am not sure if it is the CPU or the mobo that is faulty so I ask in the ASUS eCustomer Serivce Center first.

The exact problem can be found here in this thread below;
http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/h...-asus-maximus-4-gene-z-cpu-issue-3681141.html

Please advise, thank you.
Calvin

colonelsoh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah even with 1 stick of rams... it doesnt even post?... Dimm slots confirm chibaboom already..

best bet to bring down to let ASUS check..

prior to that im guessing your CPU isnt causing any issues right? just the F2 debugging?

m0neytree

Reaction score
P7P55D

I bought Asus P7P55D motherboard from Sim Lim Square in 27/9/2009. Recently I suspect that the onboard sound card is faulty as there is no sound coming out from the speaker which is connected to motherboard.

Am I right that the warranty for the motherboard is 3 yrs? Can I bring it down and get it repaired?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Calvin.Lee

Reaction score
wah even with 1 stick of rams... it doesnt even post?... Dimm slots confirm chibaboom already..

best bet to bring down to let ASUS check..

prior to that im guessing your CPU isnt causing any issues right? just the F2 debugging?

Yeah, I do not have any CPU issues at all before that...
My board I should bring where to do RMA now since there are 2 distro for ASUS at the time I brought this board.... :), I think?

ASUS@SG

Suspended
Reaction score
Yeah, I do not have any CPU issues at all before that...
My board I should bring where to do RMA now since there are 2 distro for ASUS at the time I brought this board.... :), I think?

Maximus IV Gene-z under Avertek :)
Please do try and see if that helps:-
- Remount CPU
- Remount RAM / try other RAM
- BIOS update

I bought Asus P7P55D motherboard from Sim Lim Square in 27/9/2009. Recently I suspect that the onboard sound card is faulty as there is no sound coming out from the speaker which is connected to motherboard.

Am I right that the warranty for the motherboard is 3 yrs? Can I bring it down and get it repaired?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Hi m0neytree,

You may send it to Ban Leong for RMA :)

Thanks

Calvin.Lee

Reaction score
Maximus IV Gene-z under Avertek :)
Please do try and see if that helps:-
- Remount CPU
- Remount RAM / try other RAM
- BIOS update

Thanks for support contact, is Avertek under the Hardwarezone Clinic Forum so I can log a report? Or I have to call them directly?

-I have already remounted the CPU but same issue.
-I have already remount the RAM (even mount 1 stick at a time) but same issue.
-I do not have any other RAMs to test.
-How do I do a BIOS update when the system cannot go to BIOS/POST now? Sorry for the newbie questions but I am not too familiar with ASUS mobo. :)

Demonbecks

Reaction score
hi, have the P8P67Pro B3 board, used EZ Flash to update bios to latest version(3207), now my computer cannot post or enter bios, there's a normal beep when first booting up, followed by 1 long beep and 3 short beeps. VGA led and Boot led light is on. Does this mean my graphics card is dead?

Demonbecks

Reaction score
hi, have the P8P67Pro B3 board, used EZ Flash to update bios to latest version(3207), now my computer cannot post or enter bios, there's a normal beep when first booting up, followed by 1 long beep and 3 short beeps. VGA led and Boot led light is on. Does this mean my graphics card is dead?

Nevermind, solved this (sort of) myself.

Turns out the 3207 version doesn't sit well with 6950s modded with 6970 bios.

Currently making do with default 6950 bios until this is addressed in the next bios release (hopefully).

aerogater

Reaction score
Hi, I have a Asus notebook A42J, which I bought in Malaysia around 2010 august, but recently the GT335m is getting me problems that the windows keep on unrecognized the card. I try to uninstall the driver and reinstall it using the latest, it still wont work. Can I bring down to the service centre to have a check? or must I go back Malaysia service centre? Please advice, Thanks!

kelvinth

Reaction score
Hi Asus,

My laptop battery is dead. Is it covered under the two year international warranty ? The laptop is 1yr+ old. Warranty ends coming Sept 2012.

edbe87

Reaction score
Anyone here ever had an issue with your AC adaptor switching off on its own? I was charging it while doing my work without a battery in my K43 and it just switched off on its own.

Thought was the mobo that was too hot so let it rest a while. Later worked with my battery in and plugged in AC adaptor. About 3 hours later, laptop indicated low battery which meant that the AC was the issue.

Any ideas if this is covered under the warranty. Own so many different laptops, first time AC charger giving problems.

Cylencer

Reaction score
Hi, I bought an Asus X42JR laptop from the IT show in March last year and I think I didn't register the product, so is there any warranty for it?

Well there isn't really a problem, but the temperatures on my laptop are quite high and I'm concerned about it. I understand that the temperatures would increase during gaming, but even when it's idling, it's averaging around 70 degrees.

So I was wondering if I can bring my laptop there to solve the temperature problem and also to have a free reformat? And do I need to call the center before going down, or can I just straight away bring the laptop there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.