[Gaming] Official Guild Wars 2 Thread [No Sales of items or currency!]

w3ish3ng

Banned
Reaction score
sianz, should have take leave on that day instead of today.

chiong gw2 then go sleep wake up go collect d3..

heatzz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
play finish liao go work~ :s22: :(

Haha can also, i need to collect data to update wiki.

But......my laptop send for servicing, say 5 working days.....i hope i can get it on Monday at least just in time.....

KWSW

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sian timing... maybe sleep earlier the night before than wake up earlier to play before going to work...

4urorax

Reaction score
"We’ll be conducting a stress test on Monday May 14 from 11 AM to 6:00 PM PDT (-7 GMT).

This special test event is open only to Pre-Purchase customers who have registered their accounts. With your help, we can conduct important tests and address some of the issues we identified during our first Beta Weekend Event. During this event, all you need to do is play normally with a new or existing character on your Beta account using the same game client. Please note that since this is a stress test of our servers, you may experience some in-game performance issues. If you’ve pre-purchased Guild Wars 2 and wish to participate in the stress test, we recommend that you register the account and download the game client.

Pre-Purchase customers, log in to the Beta Forums for more information and/or to download the Beta client if needed.

https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/stress/news/Getting-Started/169235

Having issues logging in? Contact Support: https://support.guildwars2.com/

~RB2"

Hmm.. and it is on the day of Diablo 3 Launch.. not sure if is a genuine chosen date (no clue that it is on D3 launch date) or purposely chose on D3 launch date. Lol..

fantasy87

Reaction score
"We’ll be conducting a stress test on Monday May 14 from 11 AM to 6:00 PM PDT (-7 GMT).

This special test event is open only to Pre-Purchase customers who have registered their accounts. With your help, we can conduct important tests and address some of the issues we identified during our first Beta Weekend Event. During this event, all you need to do is play normally with a new or existing character on your Beta account using the same game client. Please note that since this is a stress test of our servers, you may experience some in-game performance issues. If you’ve pre-purchased Guild Wars 2 and wish to participate in the stress test, we recommend that you register the account and download the game client.

Pre-Purchase customers, log in to the Beta Forums for more information and/or to download the Beta client if needed.

https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/stress/news/Getting-Started/169235

Having issues logging in? Contact Support: https://support.guildwars2.com/

~RB2"

Hmm.. and it is on the day of Diablo 3 Launch.. not sure if is a genuine chosen date (no clue that it is on D3 launch date) or purposely chose on D3 launch date. Lol..

GU YI DE!!!!!! =:p
to check see how many people more gian gw2 instead of D3 :s13:

majora

Master Member
Reaction score
No la d3 launch is on 15 ma, players can take a 6hrs break before hell break lose lol

fantasy87

Reaction score
No la d3 launch is on 15 ma, players can take a 6hrs break before hell break lose lol

what time d3 start??
they wan to make the players feel the aabsence of gw2 then they no mood to play d3 ma...
you see that day after beta so many crying for more :s13:

majora

Master Member
Reaction score
what time d3 start??
they wan to make the players feel the aabsence of gw2 then they no mood to play d3 ma...
you see that day after beta so many crying for more :s13:
Hell will break lose on may 15 3pm our time. Frankly speaking, I had the gw2 withdrawal symptom weeks ago LOL

kill99

Master Member
Reaction score
zzzz so sad only few hrs of testin only

Those that going for launch will have zombie look

pker88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hell will break lose on may 15 3pm our time. Frankly speaking, I had the gw2 withdrawal symptom weeks ago LOL

so this stress test is on may 15 on 3pm sg time
those on last beta test no need do anything right?
just login to gw2 will do I suppose?

pker88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I already kanna withdrawal from gw2
ao I now waiting for my beta of the secret worlds
already dl and patches ready for sat sg time beta launched this sat

chronorec

Master Member
Reaction score
Damn lame siah this stress test confirm no stress one, people either working or sleeping, only all the NEETS and students will be playing.

heatzz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Damn lame siah this stress test confirm no stress one, people either working or sleeping, only all the NEETS and students will be playing.

This kinda global game stress test always is cater for NA/EU 1 ma, we are always the minority.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.