The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

doomace

Reaction score
Hey guys, just wanna know whether pomade is able to keep medium length guy's hair standing strong thru-out the humid weather in singapore? Say brands like American Crew, Uppercut or cockgrease?

blackvice

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi all. 2 months ago I went to I Cut Hairdressing @ The Bencoolen and this was the first style Baby cut for me. My aim is to have a slickback hairstyle.

VUi6d.jpg

cExuF.jpg

2 months later, my hair has grown longer, and Baby did a second round for me. And below are 2 photos I can achieve with my current hairstyle. She advised to wait a while more until my hair grows longer, and then I'd have achieved a typical slickback style. The next time I get a cut from her, I'll post again.

Below is the style she styled for me right after the cut. It might look weird to you. That's probably cos my hair isn't long enough yet?

X9doo.jpg

Below is the style I styled myself when I was home after my shower. Now which do you prefer? Hers or mine?

22y25.jpg

How much is for baby's haircut ? Is she "daring" to try out on new hairstyle ? i wanted to have haircut same as yours ( sleek back hair cut issit? ), but got high forehead lol ...

HOLYMOFO

Master Member
Reaction score
had been using kerasys damage clinic for a while but my current bottle is almost FINISH. any local shop that sell this?
need it URGENTLY

Curufew

Reaction score
Is it a good idea to tell the hair dresser, "you do your best and cut whatever that suits me?" because I have no idea what kind of style suits me.

kampong boi

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is it a good idea to tell the hair dresser, "you do your best and cut whatever that suits me?" because I have no idea what kind of style suits me.

i would say that is the safest way to cut hair, because sometimes the hair style you want may not suit you or worst the hairstylist might not be familiar with it.

xRenol

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
-> xRenol
Dun wan lah...I shy... but I can tell you I m happy with the haircut and service :) You should try and share with me your experience. :p

Ok, I understand.

I read about another hair stylist, Yah Nee from Headspace Salon which is not bad. Currently still considering between Shua or Yah Nee.

Last edited:

xRenol

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

i would say that is the safest way to cut hair, because sometimes the hair style you want may not suit you or worst the hairstylist might not be familiar with it.

I also agreed with kampong boi but it still depends on individual. Some people may only accept a particular hair style and reject other creative or suitable hair styles.

xRenol

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I also read that Hair Addicts at Toa Payoh also not bad but the recommended hair stylists are no longer there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.