The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

eedwinn

Master Member
Reaction score
To those whom have visited ICut at Bencoolen previously, may I know if Baby is the only stylist there or must we ask for her specifically?

Planning to try that salon for my next cut after an unpleasant experience at some more "well-known" salon.

kampong boi

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
To those whom have visited ICut at Bencoolen previously, may I know if Baby is the only stylist there or must we ask for her specifically?

Planning to try that salon for my next cut after an unpleasant experience at some more "well-known" salon.

there are other stylist besides Baby

xRenol

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone know where can purchase Redken Outplay Texture Putty or American Crew Fiber in Singapore other than hair salons?

dude008

Reaction score
Anyone know where can purchase Redken Outplay Texture Putty or American Crew Fiber in Singapore other than hair salons?

Difficult to find. I tried looking for American Crew products in places other than salons but don't have. Even tried looking up at Chinatown... no luck! So I join drugstore.com sprees instead (search 'spreesgalore', it's a livejournal page where people organize sprees you can join). Shipping takes awhile so I buy 3 at a time to last me a year, don't use much except on impt occasions.

Oh I saw Redken at Oceans (in Chinatown). not sure if it's the product you looking for tho!

Last edited:

xRenol

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Difficult to find. I tried looking for American Crew products in places other than salons but don't have. Even tried looking up at Chinatown... no luck! So I join drugstore.com sprees instead (search 'spreesgalore', it's a livejournal page where people organize sprees you can join). Shipping takes awhile so I buy 3 at a time to last me a year, don't use much except on impt occasions.

Oh I saw Redken at Oceans (in Chinatown). not sure if it's the product you looking for tho!

Which American Crew products are you using and what is the feedback?

screws

Reaction score
i am using fiber and pomade. fiber is good if you like to keep restyling your hair every now and then. doesn't hold style very well.

pomade just doesn't have the shine and the hold i am looking for a pomade. it is damn oily too. smells good though (subjective)

reason i am still using it cause i overstock. still have 2 pomade and 1 fiber unopened.

xRenol

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i am using fiber and pomade. fiber is good if you like to keep restyling your hair every now and then. doesn't hold style very well.

pomade just doesn't have the shine and the hold i am looking for a pomade. it is damn oily too. smells good though (subjective)

reason i am still using it cause i overstock. still have 2 pomade and 1 fiber unopened.

If the hold strength of American Crew Fiber is not that good, then I will go for Redken instead.

yamcancook

Reaction score
i am a little newb to wax. Anyone can recommend me any particular model which could be easily washed away by shampoo and water? Price and where to buy as well. Thanks.

Currently i am using Loretta MakeupWax 6.5, bought from Lacoco a few months back.

KeNshEz

Reaction score
You can get Avalon Organic shampoos on Iherb, I suppose they are cheaper as compared to retail store. But if your using Avalon Organic because you think its organic then your mistaken, it only have a few organic ingredients, while the rest are toxic like Cocamidopropyl betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium oleamido succinate, Sodium PCA, Octinoxate, Oxybenzone, etc.

One of the better organic natural brand will be Dr. Bronners and Hanz De fuko products which im carrying.

brandon871

Reaction score
You can get Avalon Organic shampoos on Iherb, I suppose they are cheaper as compared to retail store. But if your using Avalon Organic because you think its organic then your mistaken, it only have a few organic ingredients, while the rest are toxic like Cocamidopropyl betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium oleamido succinate, Sodium PCA, Octinoxate, Oxybenzone, etc.

One of the better organic natural brand will be Dr. Bronners and Hanz De fuko products which im carrying.

where can i get Hanz De fuko products? and how much will it cost?
i'm having hair loss problem

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.