MO: HIGH BACK ERGONOMIC MESH CHAIR FOR GAMING/ OFFICE USE

truewt

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi TS,

Would appreciate if you can set a date now. I'm on leave for this week and will get busy next week. Hope to arrange a time with you asap.
delivery guy already called me yesterday, or are you looking to do self collection??

danls79

Reaction score
hi all i finally receive my chair today in the afternoon .Everything is fine hope you ppl got yours soon

truewt

Master Member
Reaction score
just got my chair.. nice and sturdy! but how to make it recline ah??

ok found the button :D:D

Last edited:

youquan

Reaction score
I'm sorry for the delay... for self collect you guys can come to my place next week. i'll update u guys on the actual day to collect on monday.

Jin_GY

Master Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry for the delay... for self collect you guys can come to my place next week. i'll update u guys on the actual day to collect on monday.

Hi TS, can I arrange to collect from you on tues or wed evening? I'm working shift, so only free on these two day.

truewt

Master Member
Reaction score
youquan bro, i find the chair base a bit shaky (when i sit on it, it feels sort of filmsy like something isn't tight enough)

how ah
Edit : I think really need some tightening man.. Any clue how to do it? Or need to get to the manufacturer??

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.