The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

OSYear

Reaction score
Hi, sorry but did anybody cut their hair at 'The Scene" at wisma before? I know its closed but I'm trying to look for a hairstylist called Belinda.

kAzeSan

Reaction score
Anybody know where I can get paul mitchell tea tree shaping cream? Other than hair salon.

exterminazn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anybody knows of a hair saloon located at bencoolen street? burlington square or something which provides good haircut?

Rocklord

Reaction score
hi, i have a few question about hair care. I really love to style my hair everyday but i'm equally afraid that my hair will get easily damage and result in balding in the future. I was wondering if there are any hair care measures that i can do or products i can use that will help improve my hair health.
And i'm currently using redken working wax maneuver which i bought online. I was wondering if there is anyplace selling this wax as i'm quite satisfy with the product. It would be good if it is around the yishun area and if possible the price too! thank you in advance!

makuyoko

Master Member
Reaction score
will joico moulding clay or redken rough clay 20 a better choice? Any hairspray to recommend that holds well ?

Perfect1onist

Reaction score
hi, im pretty troubled with all the different types of hair stylinf products available. i own gatsby moving rubber(grey and purple), i find that it is rather wash off and the strength of the wax is not there.
I wanna do KOREAN hairstyles but with little success. i have a few different types of wax in mind:
Redken maneuver working wax;
Tigi Bed Head;
Fudge Matte Hed;
Toni & Guy Men Styling Putty.
All the 4 above that i have listed are based on internet reviews from other websites. I would like to ask if any of them are good? Reviews? Other recommendations? Of the 4 options above, i have only used Fudge Matte Hed hold factor 9 before. The strength of fudge's is rather good but it leaves a sticky feeling after that(if i remember it correctly).

and also, how about hairsprays to hold the style in place? i read that redken 23 is rather good. is it so? experiences anyone? reviews? other brands?

If you guys know where to get a particular brand at a cheaper price in singapore, please let me know cuz im a noob:p are they all available in people's park?

It would be of great help of you guys could assist in answering my questions and i'm sorry if anybody feels that i have too many questions here. Thank you very much in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.