Must read : Time Share Scam Awareness! Don't be the next victim!

• Have you been Scammed?
    Follow this advisory from National Crime Prevention Council (NCPC) on the next steps you can take. More info

zainudin71

Reaction score
Ya..thats right.How to win..They did not sell you the agreement but the marketing made you enter the legal binding contract and you understood the content and your signature is proof of your agreement to enter it at that time.No way you will win unless you show proof that you are not english educated.The clauses in the agreement is what matters in court.Dont believe?Just wait for the court proceedings against you and experience the moment.

zainudin71

Reaction score
Im also a victim with LGM,CVC membership purchased at $47,300 in total.Thanks to their stupid upgrades and 7 years cashback schemes.Now i am free from the binding contracts ive entered with them and Thanks to Herold International.Few months back i received letter of demand for lapsed of my maintenance fees for the past many years and they demand me to pay within 21 days or they will pursue the matter to Court Of Singapore for full compensation on all loses.What i did was,dont want to bother or think bout it.Few days later,a guy from Herold International called asking me of my current status and gave me some advice to me even at that time i told him im not interested to talk or get involve regards to this T/S **** problem anymore.Instead of ending the conversation just like that,he even told me that,please,at any point of time.do not hesitate to call him for advice or assistant if any problem were to arise from my T/S contract.I just hung up.Last month,what happened is that i received registered court summon for my CVC and i called this guy what i should do next.He asked me to relax and fix aan appt. to meet up with him at their office in People park center.i went down and sat down with him for a one 1/2 hour presentation and he assured me of collective termination on my T/S and not to worry once i engaged their lawyer for the process.Ive paid them a sum they offered me and now im free from my T/S **** with proof of termination from the resort developer.Since that day,i dont receive anymore stupid calls from any company.Thanks to this guy from Herold International.Zainal.

Archsinner

Reaction score
Im also a victim with LGM,CVC membership purchased at $47,300 in total.Thanks to their stupid upgrades and 7 years cashback schemes.Now i am free from the binding contracts ive entered with them and Thanks to Herold International.Few months back i received letter of demand for lapsed of my maintenance fees for the past many years and they demand me to pay within 21 days or they will pursue the matter to Court Of Singapore for full compensation on all loses.What i did was,dont want to bother or think bout it.Few days later,a guy from Herold International called asking me of my current status and gave me some advice to me even at that time i told him im not interested to talk or get involve regards to this T/S **** problem anymore.Instead of ending the conversation just like that,he even told me that,please,at any point of time.do not hesitate to call him for advice or assistant if any problem were to arise from my T/S contract.I just hung up.Last month,what happened is that i received registered court summon for my CVC and i called this guy what i should do next.He asked me to relax and fix aan appt. to meet up with him at their office in People park center.i went down and sat down with him for a one 1/2 hour presentation and he assured me of collective termination on my T/S and not to worry once i engaged their lawyer for the process.Ive paid them a sum they offered me and now im free from my T/S **** with proof of termination from the resort developer.Since that day,i dont receive anymore stupid calls from any company.Thanks to this guy from Herold International.Zainal.

Seriously, dont listen to this guy. Seem here to promote the service
Isn't it too much of a nice timing, to get a call. More ever how he get your details? Who is the lawyer?
Go get some free legal consultation @ the sub court, beside the SCT before going for this type of help.
People like them prey on people who are desperate and lack of the sound judgement to think. Jumping at the 1st available option to get the solution.
Remember how we got into this mess in the 1st place.
There is no easy way out, you got to do enough homework and lots of guys here give good advice, dont waste it.

Lancehart

Reaction score

Thanks zainudin71 for the above testimonial. But, to me, sadly, I have a 100% faith that the company is a scam company. Unless you have people or know people working inside, maybe then, they will help you. Cos from many reliable sources and myself being through, never did i have the faith that they are able, capable or even want to help you get out of timeshare. What they have showed me is that they wanted more money from you. No people in the world will use fear tactic, pressure tactic/force tactics and even sympathy ways to say "Dear friend, i want to help you. but i need you to have faith in me by giving me more money." This is a too similar tactic to use to scam or con people. Those who really want to help people, will not put pressure and fear to them. Worse, asking people in need of help for more money....

Maybe they really did help you. But there is something i know of to share. Its is :以假乱真,似有非有。Meaning, really helping 1 and get 1,000 more to be involve. but will the 999 people also be free is a question mark... If not this, then maybe you are one of them. That's all.

Lancehart

Reaction score
I have been to the 2 below, they are more friendly and seems to be willing to help.

Bric Solutions at Bugis area;
Allianz Capital Holdings at ParkLane Shopping Centre.

For Herold's International sorry, my answer is NO. As in, they wanted more money from me then to help me get out of the situation. Scamming people money for timeshare is already not good. To squeeze more money out from them is worse. Some more, people received help from them, i believed the amount they request for their help, is not a small sum either... The last appointment i have with them is about 18K they wanted from me. Might be even more. But 1 thing for sure, they will not give you the papers they write to show you the amount.

The thing is, is Bric Solutions & Allianz Capital Holdings, have anyone used their services and can they be trusted?

Anyone have gone through SCT can please guide me? Through PM is fine with me. If you want my number or let me call you is also OK with me. Just don like to have this timeshare thing up on my neck and strangling me. Like what those company says, "Have a peace of mind." That's their gimmick and selling point. But its also many timeshare holders hot button...:(

Lancehart

Reaction score
And also sorry for the trouble.

I'm not wise and neither am i smart. The thought of having a good deal to travel with my wife lead me to sign these documents. After signing up and not use is 1 thing, harass calls and threatening letters from credit companies to go court is another. To add on top of that is that there are so many calls from telemarketers to tell you that you are in deep pooh and their company can help you, but ends up have to pay more and worse, might not even get out....

Well, can say i have enough of all this nonsense and bullpooh.

Can those companies really help? Or just to make more money from poor timeshare holders. Those testimonials they hold, real or fake or from other places. Those cheques they represent, will they bounce or will they be credit back into the account. Those sources they show, how creditable are they and how are they related to them?

After them, i really don have much faith in traveling companies anymore. The idea is good actually, but many misused them.

Last edited:

Lancehart

Reaction score
Anyway, zainudin71, can your termination be trusted and accounted for? Is it by court, by lawyer, by the company that sells you the timeshare or by Herold's themselves?

How much did you pay for their services? $20K? or even more?

Last edited:

Archsinner

Reaction score
Something i just don't get it.

We have time to go to those scamming office, but no time to go to CASE or even book a free legal consultation.
What the point of jumping from 1 T/S to other T/S just to solve your 1st T/S.
Those companies want to sell you their t/s product not legal service.
You sign for their T/S product to get their legal service, isn't it funny?

And where did they get your info from? If it open to them, why isn't it open to you.
They keep telling you their lawyer, so what the name and what agency they practice in?
Go ahead and believe in all the good things you hear. And ignore the warning other people give.
Accept the hard truth, and get yourself to do the proper checking and research instead of just listening to others.
Or we all need people to shout "wake up your bloodly idea" before our brain start working

Last edited:

zzzhuo

Reaction score
Crown Holiday Exchange Pte Ltd/ Cours Montreux International Pte Ltd /

Crown Holiday Exchange Pte Ltd/ Cours Montreux International Pte Ltd is definitely a scam. I have disclaimers from various hotel managements that do not work or have any dealing with them. Stop paying them any further money if they are still asking. My suggestion for all victim:
1) Log CASE complain
2) Log Police Report
3) With the Police Report make appointment with CAD to interview(Note CAD will not issue you a report) CAD unlikely to give you update claiming everything they are doing is confidential. You will only hear what they tell Public
4) Log Small Claim ==>likely CHE will ignore all appointments and you will just end up with a paper money order.(No sure if useful)
5) If you are really need to further complain or want some respond for the investigation go see your MP.
6) From what I heard only when CAD conclude this merchant's operation is a scam then we can act to sue the individual running the company for fraud.
7) Last of all don't give up. I am still hoping and trying.

samnet

Reaction score
I signed one T/S in 2002 with ERI. Stopped payment about 7 years ago. Still balance of $5600 (paid up about $8000).
2 months ago, ERI wrote me a letter to ask for the balance payment. The letter was sent to my old address, which i no longer lived there since 4 yrs ago. Letter was passed to me via the present owner.

I have yet to activate anything with them. Still remember few yrs back, i asked CASE to settle for me, but was not successful. They still demand the balance to be paid. No word from them since then. Suddenly they resurfaced now.

I was also approached by some companies to buy over my T/S by paying more. I did not bite.

Any idea if ERI will really pursue the payment? I'm surprised that they are still active after so many years. Any idea if i should pay up and receive my HCAP membership?

I checked online, nothing much about HCAP can be found.

Hope to hear some views and suggestions.

WeiHan

Master Member
Reaction score
Be careful.

Nowaday, they use private numbers to impost as banks such as DBS, UOB etc...and ask whether you want to take loan.

bravestory

Reaction score
Any idea if ERI will really pursue the payment? I'm surprised that they are still active after so many years. Any idea if i should pay up and receive my HCAP membership?

You should receive 2 letters,
One asking you to pay balance in 7 days or else engage dept collecting co. to call on your house.

Another is a photo copy of "court letter" which name and IC no. Which Cannot see clearly
That they are going to take legal action

Do not fall for their scar tactics. If they really want to sue you, they would have done it long ago.

But if they really take legal actions, then face off with them in court,
Let the Judge hear your story, and decide your outcome,
And Not By T/S paper claim.

zzzhuo

Reaction score
Crown Holiday Exchange Pte Ltd/ Cours Montreux International Pte Ltd /

Crown Holiday Exchange Pte Ltd/ Cours Montreux International Pte Ltd both applied to strike off but a few of us blocked it. ARCA can only hold this block till end of the year. Please hurry to action before it is too late.

Azaharin

Reaction score
You should receive 2 letters,
One asking you to pay balance in 7 days or else engage dept collecting co. to call on your house.

Another is a photo copy of "court letter" which name and IC no. Which Cannot see clearly
That they are going to take legal action

Do not fall for their scar tactics. If they really want to sue you, they would have done it long ago.

But if they really take legal actions, then face off with them in court,
Let the Judge hear your story, and decide your outcome,
And Not By T/S paper claim.
Hi,

I am facing the same thing here...
Letter from ERI and "Scanned" Letter of Writ of Summons with "Erased" NRIC

What do I do?
Anyone can help???
What is the next step?

I don wish to keep on paying...
Balance of $7K...

WeiHan

Master Member
Reaction score
Is it possible to make a police report on them using a false writ of summon to threaten people

It is possible. Is there a law firm on the writ of summon?

But the police need to prove that it is really send out by them. They can always deny that they have not send out the letter. Need to examine and analyse carefully. That is why it is so difficult to catch these professional cunning foxes. Probably is a good idea to email them to confirm if they really send this writ to you. if they say no, then you can forget about the threat. if they say yes, then you have enough ground to accuse them for cheating with a forged writ of summon and they cannot deny that it is send out by them.

Last edited:

siron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I am facing the same thing here...
Letter from ERI and "Scanned" Letter of Writ of Summons with "Erased" NRIC

What do I do?
Anyone can help???
What is the next step?

I don wish to keep on paying...
Balance of $7K...

Same.....

F it... dont Be bothered!

Lancehart

Reaction score
Allianz Capital Holdings

Hi everyone, a recent company stating that they can help me buy over the timeshare i had with ERI. The company is called, Allianz Capital Holdings.
This company keeps claiming they are alffiate or in Trustee with Hutchison Trustee(A well known trustee for timeshare). And this is the reply the Hutchison Trustee sent to my e-mail. Guess what the company is only saying. The real thing is Hutchison Trustee is not known to them. Like using others creditablity to make self creditabilty, incredible....:eek:

Dear Lance,

Please accept our apologies for not responding sooner. I can confirm that we have heard of ERI - they are one of the DAE (Dial an Exchange) partners.

We have however, not heard of Allianz Capital Holdings. Please be kind enough to inform us of the product you are referring to and send us a copy of any documents that you might have been sent by Allianz Capital Holdings.

Kind regards

Enquiries

Tel: +44 1276 482 000

Fax: +44 1276 482 001

E. & O.E.
E. & O.E.

The information in this email, including any attachments, is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not read, use or disseminate this information. In the event of mis-direction, please telephone the sender on 00 44 (0)1276 482000.

We are not legal, tax or financial experts or advisers and we do not provide any such advice, nor make any representation that we have any expertise in these areas. Therefore this, or any other correspondence, may not be relied upon by the recipient or any third party for any such purposes.

Although this email, including any attachments, is believed to be free of any virus or other defect, which might affect any computer or IT system into which it is received and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by Hutchinson & Co. Trust Company Limited for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use.

HUTCHINSON & CO HAS SPENT SIGNIFICANT TIME AND EFFORT TO ENSURE THAT OUR IT SYSTEMS ARE VIRUS FREE. THEREFORE, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS EMAIL ADDRESS EXCEPT FOR LEGITIMATE BUSINESS PURPOSES.

Hutchinson & Co Trust Company Ltd, Priory Court, Tuscam Way, Camberley, Surrey, England. Reg No. 2553542

Lancehart

Reaction score
The Allianz Capital Holdings claim to use the timeshare they bought over for patients to rest overseas.
In the presentation, same hard-sell tactic but less professional type.
Keep asking for OUB credit card. Saying to sign 1st then say the rest.
Keep saying legal fees for transfer at $4K. Have to pay 1st. Then, their comission is 10% of the price they buy over the timeshare. Which is about $34k(buying over price).....
Very very suspious...
But no deal is done. As no faith in them. Using same method of milking others from existing timeshare.
Just take care and know that there are others out there too. To make more money from us, tmeshare holders whom wanted to get rid of the timeshare itself.

surevek

Reaction score
Anyone wan to go with me?

Received a sms from a jack-
Hi Mr Lee
Jack here.we are located at The corporate office #09-06 (s068906) just next to capital tower. There is a Bank Of India below.
Hotline no:62924187. Alight at tanjong pagar mrt station. Exit F you can see CPF building opposide you Turn left and walk straight just 2 buildings away from mrt. Thanks
See you tomorrow at 2pm.

Say gt free $800 voucher to buy gucci.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.