hair soft,thin,straight very difficult to style. :(

razoredlayeresmenshairstyles.jpg

1346313772_Mens-haircuts-for-thinning-hair.jpg

hairstyles-for-thin-fine-hair.jpg

if really no choice then...
15-hair-style-men-150911.jpg

dumborghini

Reaction score
Anyone know how i can get my hair to be free flowing like those kind of model hair? WHich hair products are the best? Pls recommend a hair salon in the acceptable price range! Thanks!

fullguard

Master Member
Reaction score
any idea what hair colour suit a tanned asian male? head shape is oval but face larger than average size.

would brown be ideal? but later too close to my skintone abit weird...

mgbymgbymgby

Master Member
Reaction score
any idea what hair colour suit a tanned asian male? head shape is oval but face larger than average size.

would brown be ideal? but later too close to my skintone abit weird...

Depends on what hairstyle uh, IMO black is fine leh? Else those bright brown? If you wanna have a stand out one

~WindzStriker~

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
guys ask you all ah.
always see those stars they have semi long hair (example korean stars)
when they style you dont see like the end of the hair (not hair root) one by one pop out very ugly. their hair all stick together and fall nicely in place

is it they do soft rebonding ?

frinters

Reaction score
I have thick, coarse hair that tends to stand up all over the place when it grows long. It seems like the only way to make it look halfway decent is to cut it every 3 weeks, which seems a bit excessive. Can anyone recommend a good hairstyle or a stylist who is good at styling this kind of hair?

~WindzStriker~

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have thick, coarse hair that tends to stand up all over the place when it grows long. It seems like the only way to make it look halfway decent is to cut it every 3 weeks, which seems a bit excessive. Can anyone recommend a good hairstyle or a stylist who is good at styling this kind of hair?

duno our hair same anot.
my hair some thin some thick, combined thickness de, so can see the hair end curling out like damage lidat if I nv use hair mask for a long time

kampong boi

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
guys ask you all ah.
always see those stars they have semi long hair (example korean stars)
when they style you dont see like the end of the hair (not hair root) one by one pop out very ugly. their hair all stick together and fall nicely in place

is it they do soft rebonding ?

oh windzstriker also come to fng =:p

I also think is soft rebonding, and it can be due to their climate that softens their hair naturally

mine is also the same, just that it is more unsightly on the sides, no choice, either you cut or do rebonding to let it fall instead of letting it stick out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.