Vpost? Borderlinx? Comgateway?

iodium

Reaction score
you can buy playing cards legally in Singapore, so... what's the problem? you don't have to gamble with cards. You can play normal games with cards. Like Hearts! (btw, are these bicycle cards?)
I just get the info from borderlinx in list of prohibited items or something like that. So I just wondering.

(Nope. not bicycle cards =:p)

LiNuxIDIoT

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi i wanna get some stuff from amazon and was deciding which service shuld i use? getting some headphones,mp3 players, and watch

alister69

Reaction score
Hi, I am thinking of shipping a laptop (Toshiba Portege Z935-ST4N02 Ultrabook - US$799.99) from US. Can you let me know the shipping cost ?

toshibadirect.com/td/b2c/pdet.to?poid=2000053431 (put a www in front)

Thanks

dante-z

Master Member
Reaction score
hi comgateway. if the goods came in damaged , would you still accept or reject it ?

can i have the link to the live chat ?

tarui04

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
strange...
now the DHL flights out of cgw transit at LA instead of ohio, will this mean longer transit time?

FlushX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi CGW,

I have registered a CGW for quite awhile now but have not made any packages to ship till now.

Package is arriving at CGW USA in early April, is there any one-time code for me?

Thanks!

addicted-addiction

Reaction score
strange...
now the DHL flights out of cgw transit at LA instead of ohio, will this mean longer transit time?

Thats what i thought too. Out of my 4 packages under the same tracking no., 3 went to Ohio and 1 surprisingly end up at LA. Eventually, it came back to Ohio then onward to HK thereafter. Weird..

darkhell26

Reaction score
strange...

my latest package also at LA... previous packages all at Ohio...

Thats what i thought too. Out of my 4 packages under the same tracking no., 3 went to Ohio and 1 surprisingly end up at LA. Eventually, it came back to Ohio then onward to HK thereafter. Weird..

liddat means longer delivery time? mine supposed to reach 1st april...

tingyuan

Master Member
Reaction score
comgateway prime rewards expired. If I shipped via comgateway and payment using POSB Everyday get Free Express international shipping upgrade. Does that mean automatic upgraded to prime rewards? cos the prime rewards repack is US$3 instead of US$10. The shipping rate also cheaper than non prime rewards.

can advise me?

tingyuan

Master Member
Reaction score
currently seem no borderlinx promotion code. Should i use borderlinx or comgateway. i will use comgateway if my prime reward is not expired and payment via POSB Everyday Card. If not i should ship via borderlinx.

can advise?

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
How can I contact CGW to expedite processing my package? Their online chat closed until Monday so I was wondering if I can have my package processed this weekend even though it just arrived at 9AM US time.

tarui04

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my latest package also at LA... previous packages all at Ohio...

liddat means longer delivery time? mine supposed to reach 1st april...

confirm add at least 1 day
mine left LA and reached then left ohio.

no good reason detour to lax.

hope it's because of weather and not some lame reason

foreveru13

Master Member
Reaction score
guys i bought a bag from nordstrom and i realise 3days after that my item link is blank page. the item name is unique la..like Kate Spade 'classic' bag then i email them all the while no reply and yest they tell me its processed and ordered and will update me when they receive the item.
i worry they buy wrong lei..how?
then the customer online chat closed for easter.. -_-

Last edited:

louisatanhuiying

Reaction score
Question on Delivery Charge

Hello :)

I've ordered from the USA to SG via Comgateway, and now I'm tracking the package through DHL.

However, I read this on the Comgateway website under 'Taxes and Duties':

You will have to pay the DHL delivery agent for the relevant taxes and duties when they deliver your package to you.

For more information, please refer to your individual custom authority / government website to understand the import regulation and tax and duties requirements of your respective country.

But I thought I had paid all 'relevant taxes and duties' as seen from the Shipment Order Receipt they sent me a few days before, and they wrote:

Duty Prepaid:
There will not be any additional charges due upon delivery

And I read on another forum that you don't need to pay the postman ...

So do you need to pay the postman?

Tks!

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello :)

I've ordered from the USA to SG via Comgateway, and now I'm tracking the package through DHL.

However, I read this on the Comgateway website under 'Taxes and Duties':

You will have to pay the DHL delivery agent for the relevant taxes and duties when they deliver your package to you.

For more information, please refer to your individual custom authority / government website to understand the import regulation and tax and duties requirements of your respective country.

But I thought I had paid all 'relevant taxes and duties' as seen from the Shipment Order Receipt they sent me a few days before, and they wrote:

Duty Prepaid:
There will not be any additional charges due upon delivery

And I read on another forum that you don't need to pay the postman ...

So do you need to pay the postman?

Tks!
If your order including delivery charges don't exceed $400, there's NO gst..

louisatanhuiying

Reaction score
Reply :)

If your order including delivery charges don't exceed $400, there's NO gst..

Umm ... it does.

But then I've already paid the shipping cost that consists of:

International Shipping Charges
Fuel Surcharge
Import Clearance Service Fee [which I read somewhere was GST]
Mandatory Insurance

What I don't know is if I have to pay DHL for their courier services, because I've paid Comgateway for the above but I don't know if Comgateway will pay DHL for me.

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Umm ... it does.

But then I've already paid the shipping cost that consists of:

International Shipping Charges
Fuel Surcharge
Import Clearance Service Fee [which I read somewhere was GST]
Mandatory Insurance

What I don't know is if I have to pay DHL for their courier services, because I've paid Comgateway for the above but I don't know if Comgateway will pay DHL for me.
I ordered many time from CGW and never exceeded $400.. what is the cost of your total purchase?

seeabdullah

Reaction score
Unable to complete purchase

Can someone help me ??
I tried to do a puchase from US under Vpost yesterday but but couldn't complete the order as I keep getting that msg "credit card is not charge, try again"

But after, I receive a call from my credit card co. informing me that the attempts that I had tried earlier has been reflected on their end. Only that the payment has not been accepted by the seller from US.

Thinking that it might be due to the fate that S'pore issued credit card is not accepted, I went on to tried on Comgateweay, using the "Buy for Me"option.
But again, almost to the end of completeing the purchase, I got the prompting again, "credit card has not been charged, try again".......

Has anyone encountered wat I am encountering, or any advise to how to complete any purchase from US that do not accept local CC......

louisatanhuiying

Reaction score
I ordered many time from CGW and never exceeded $400.. what is the cost of your total purchase?

It's USD1000.

But does that matter?

I've already paid for 7% GST at customs, and I don't know how Comgateway spilts the rest with DHL, or if they even split the cost.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.