-=OFFICIAL=- EDMW PHOTOGRAPHY CLUB - - - Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silvialite

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Jin goot, brb donating camera for dxjiji to smash...:(

Donate to me la. I go post on CS to pay it forward to another hobbyist..... for a reward... :evil:

why not happy? :s11:

Tried playing with exposure blending, but I think I shot at too wide a range. 3 shots of +-3 stops. In the end cannot blend nicely. Look like sai.

This 1 is single exposure, then pull the shadows back huan. Also tried to hyper focus, in the end the image dont look sharp to me. So liao sibei sian.

Last edited:

tecnica

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Tried playing with exposure blending, but I think I shot at too wide a range. 3 shots of +-3 stops. In the end cannot blend nicely. Look like sai.

This 1 is single exposure, then pull the shadows back huan. Also tried to hyper focus, in the end the image dont look sharp to me. So liao sibei sian.

hmm for a start, dun get overzealous with the bracketing, ie dun bracket too wide.. go stop by stop first... anyway there is no rule saying you must have an interval of 1, 2, 3 etc stops... it depends on the scene itself, how much light is needed to capture the details and you adjust the exposure accordingly..

d0enut

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hmm for a start, dun get overzealous with the bracketing, ie dun bracket too wide.. go stop by stop first... anyway there is no rule saying you must have an interval of 1, 2, 3 etc stops... it depends on the scene itself, how much light is needed to capture the details and you adjust the exposure accordingly..

Sian I did that when I was at Tokyo City View :s22: 1500 yen wasted :(

Silvialite

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Roger that. I was trying out the built-in bracketing function. Think I'll use the 1 which doesnt bracket at such a wide range. Gonna practise more before I go to Taiwan. Hopefully by then I'll know my camera better.

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don't know what's bracket :( who can teach moi? :o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.