-=OFFICIAL=- EDMW PHOTOGRAPHY CLUB - - - Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silvialite

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The pull up regime enforced in bmt is not for fun one, cos it really works.. Even if you cannot pull, go find an assistant to help you do assisted pull ups.. Wack until jialat jialat cannot feel your arms, hold fork and spoon also will tremble.. I kena before.. :s22:

When you book out, rest.. Do not do anymore training.. Give the body time to recover and slowly you will see the improvement..

Kenna this in ncc. Haha

dxboy

Honorary Member
Reaction score
If it's blur, just delete it, no amount of post processing can save a blurred photo.

If it is grainy, Photoshop should be able to 'de-grain' to some extent.

wad rubbish ish this?!:s8: if its blur, blur it more! over lap it! den it will become abstract art!!~

if its grainy, add moar grains! yet another abstract art!!~:o

Silvialite

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Chiu ish do forearm chin up right. Need to train abs and back muscle also. Not just hand

Mach3.2

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
u everyday come my house here, natural gym, i pass u moi market bike, u carry it and use as weight training!!! sure fit!
I think i will take it out for a spin instead of carrying it...:s8:

dxboy

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Yesh sir~!!!:eek:

Tomorrow ish ghost pull again~!!!:mad:

pull up?! just hang on the fugging bar till u see blister on ur palm!!
icon8.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.