MO: HIGH BACK ERGONOMIC MESH CHAIR FOR GAMING/ OFFICE USE

Toby88

Reaction score
Hey TS! I would like to know if the nylon castor wheels have arrived? Place an order a few months back.

Koelsch

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi TS, any ready stock? or does anyone want to sell theirs? need one asap.

Last edited:

LX2010

Reaction score
Erm bro, already sent you an sms regarding the collection of the chair I ordered long ago. Could you get back to me? Thanks..

Last edited:

Koelsch

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hello! i made the deposit quite some time ago but yet to receive my chair :( you mentioned that it would be in on the 20th?

let me know thanks

youquan

Reaction score
hello! i made the deposit quite some time ago but yet to receive my chair :( you mentioned that it would be in on the 20th?

let me know thanks

sorry bro.. according to supplier now is school holiday period. they are supplying lots of chair to few schools. now they are short of man power. hope u can give them another 1 week. sorry for the delay bro.

Koelsch

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sorry bro.. according to supplier now is school holiday period. they are supplying lots of chair to few schools. now they are short of man power. hope u can give them another 1 week. sorry for the delay bro.

sighz :( i shifted house and threw away my old chair. now sitting on my rock hard kitchen chair :( okay thanks!

similar concern, thanks

:(:(:(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.