Visa to Australia

alpc

Reaction score
Er.. a bit off topic here, but how do we apply for business visa? Does anyone do that with the eBusiness one?

kangaroos_kang

Reaction score
Er.. a bit off topic here, but how do we apply for business visa? Does anyone do that with the eBusiness one?

If you are going there for meeting/trade fair etc (see below), you can always apply the easiest Tourist/Business ETA visa (subclass 601).
http://www.immi.gov.au/visas/visitor/601/

Business activities include:
  • making general business or employment enquiries
  • investigating, negotiating, signing or reviewing a business contract
  • carrying out activities as part of an official government-to-government visit
  • participating in conferences, trade fairs or seminars, as long as you are not being paid by the organisers for your participation.

==================================

If you are going to work and get paid by the Australia company, you must apply another type of visa. Depending on your purposes of work.

Last edited:

tott_2003

Reaction score
Thanks Kang. She is very helpful. Really appreciate though did not manage to apply via her as timeline too short. Anyway thanks Kang!

Risque88

Reaction score
Grateful to Kangaroo Kang

Thank u kangaroo kang for helping my wife and I with the visa. Very very helpful and understanding and the visas were ready in less than 24 hrs! Very sorry that this came in late. Just got married yest and looking forward to aus tmrw!

lemehtlem

Reaction score
Thanks very much Kang, for the speedy AU visa application for me and my mom.your cause is noble and I applaud your choice in supporting World Vision!

Hope more people support this awesome means to obtain AU visa and NOT pay the AU tourism board whopping 20AUD - which is daylight robbery, for something that's meant to be free!

dleodleo

Master Member
Reaction score
How do i attach the visa?

I cut and staple to my passport or just show them the paper will do?

kangaroos_kang

Reaction score
These are called E-visa.

Immigration/Custom or Changi Airport check-in staff will not look at your paper. They only trust their system.

Their system are link directly to the Australia immigration and they can check whether are you holding any valid visa to enter Australia.

You print out a copy and stick to your passport is to remind you when is the visa expiry date.

Happy holidays.....

dleodleo

Master Member
Reaction score
These are called E-visa.

Immigration/Custom or Changi Airport check-in staff will not look at your paper. They only trust their system.

Their system are link directly to the Australia immigration and they can check whether are you holding any valid visa to enter Australia.

You print out a copy and stick to your passport is to remind you when is the visa expiry date.

Happy holidays.....

Thanks Bro Kang. We are back. Ya you are right, they didn't bother to see, they asked us to remove all our passport covers and give them our passports and immigration form only. Other things they don't want. Hahahahaha

kangaroos_kang

Reaction score
Each Visa is valid for 1 year. Multiple entry.
If you meet my requirement, please email me the documents.
Thanks

tgkian11

Reaction score
Thank you Mr Kang for helping me apply for Visa, my friend cum travel is going to charge me for RM50 ....thanks for helping up to save the cost.

touchme

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Those thinking of a more adventurous OZ trip on a Campervan.
Hitop-RGB-Img-Gal-1911200915625-lg.jpg

Hitop-FP-RGB-Img-Gal-2511200940824-lg.jpg

(one of the better/convenient place in the world to go camper, other than NZ), may check out my not-surprisingly quiet NSW campervan thread here.

Thanks kang, once again for helping us.

patpyng

Reaction score
Dear Kang,

Just want to thank you again on this thread, so that everyone knows how responsive and reliable you are.

Your assistance is greatly appreciated. And it makes it even more special getting to help the needy of the world.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.