Ask me any questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

droozy

Master Member
Reaction score
my fren's passport is a malaysian but SG PR .need to apply visa for japan?

Already booked air tixs oops. july

dimitri_can

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my fren's passport is a malaysian but SG PR .need to apply visa for japan?

Already booked air tixs oops. july

If have SG passport, which i doubt so, then no need.

So your friend need Visa, cos he hold MY passport.

GetaBlue

Master Member
Reaction score
Malaysia passport holder need to apply for Japan visa. The process fee is free for Malaysia passport.

Please visit the Singapore Japanese embassy website for all the details. Please print out all the necessary forms before going to the embassy. Saw a family went there empty handed. Had to go back and come back another day.

shadowWizz

Reaction score
Hi, would anyone happen to know about any special passes for commuting in Japan that is not the JR Pass? This is for a 9 days 8 nights trip...

Saw the Skyliner Round Trip + Special Combination 2-Day Open Ticket @ ¥4,880 any idea if it's worth the price?

I will be making use of the Skyliner for traveling from the Airport if I'm getting the package to Inaricho where my hostel is at, but I'm a bit hesitant at the 2 day Tokyo Metro open ticket. I'm actually planning a Yokohama day trip and a Chiba day trip, the rest would be probably centered around the yamanote line which is operated by JR.

The JR East pass @ ¥15,000 for 3 days is a bit too short and too out of my range... orz

Hope someone can give some advice on this... Thanks many many~~~ :s13:

dimitri_can

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, would anyone happen to know about any special passes for commuting in Japan that is not the JR Pass? This is for a 9 days 8 nights trip...

Saw the Skyliner Round Trip + Special Combination 2-Day Open Ticket @ ¥4,880 any idea if it's worth the price?

I will be making use of the Skyliner for traveling from the Airport if I'm getting the package to Inaricho where my hostel is at, but I'm a bit hesitant at the 2 day Tokyo Metro open ticket. I'm actually planning a Yokohama day trip and a Chiba day trip, the rest would be probably centered around the yamanote line which is operated by JR.

The JR East pass @ ¥15,000 for 3 days is a bit too short and too out of my range... orz

Hope someone can give some advice on this... Thanks many many~~~ :s13:

Eh, you can use the normal Keisei line (1000+ yen), then take a normal train loh.

Refer to my post.
http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/japan-271/tips-how-plan-your-trip-3553704.html

btw, a lot of places which Yamanote line can go, Tokyo Metro can go as well.. =)

Last edited:

droozy

Master Member
Reaction score
i went in .. but also not sure which form to help to print for fren haha

i will read again... pay slip photo right?

is the process on the spot itself ?

She is a singapore PR as well. thanks !
Malaysia passport holder need to apply for Japan visa. The process fee is free for Malaysia passport.

Please visit the Singapore Japanese embassy website for all the details. Please print out all the necessary forms before going to the embassy. Saw a family went there empty handed. Had to go back and come back another day.

droozy

Master Member
Reaction score
ya She holds malaysia passport. just need to find out the process for her.. but she has been working in SG for 20yrs hahha

If have SG passport, which i doubt so, then no need.

So your friend need Visa, cos he hold MY passport.

droozy

Master Member
Reaction score
is there alot of documents to prepare for visa ? I read quite alot leh !

btw any good japanese english dictionary for iphone now ? Last time i have one .. now cannot remember name dun know how to download.. free and good or chargeable and good . thanks

Last edited:

GetaBlue

Master Member
Reaction score
i went in .. but also not sure which form to help to print for fren haha

i will read again... pay slip photo right?

is the process on the spot itself ?

She is a singapore PR as well. thanks !

PR but holding a Msia passport then have to apply visa.

1- copies of passport, SG and Msia ic
2 - copies of payslips, bring original as well just in case
3 - printout of the forms, bring extra blank copies just in case.
4 - company letter, format follow the website given.

Pls note application is in morning till noon if I,m not wrong and processing takes 3 days. So u need apply 2 days leave.

droozy

Master Member
Reaction score
Thanks bro.. :o:)tot my question was skipped and ignored so I call them..

They said no need pay slip ?
I went to the website after reading your post but I cant find the format to type. Can u point to me ?
The guy only said type purpose , paid all expenses by herself. salary and ask boss to sign. can liao. Din mention malaysia IC too.

how ? scare the guy missed out too haa..ya took note of the time.
Lucky on shift work so no need time off.

PR but holding a Msia passport then have to apply visa.

1- copies of passport, SG and Msia ic
2 - copies of payslips, bring original as well just in case
3 - printout of the forms, bring extra blank copies just in case.
4 - company letter, format follow the website given.

Pls note application is in morning till noon if I,m not wrong and processing takes 3 days. So u need apply 2 days leave.

raindrops00

Reaction score
Hi, I am going to have a stopover at Tokyo from 5:30 am (Haneda Airport) till 7:15 pm (Narita Airport). Since I have some time in Tokyo, I would like to shop around Shibuya and Harajuku. Initially I planned to go to Tsukiji Fish Market too but it seems to be out of the way so I decided not to.
Firstly, what is the best way to travel from Haneda to Shibuya and also later from Shibuya to Narita? I have looked at several websites and I'm not sure if its cheaper to take the bus or the train. I've looked at the japan-guide website and saw the Tokyo Shuttle Bus but I'm also wondering if I should take those unlimited one day train pass. There are so many kinds and I am so confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.