Official Gucci community thread

Whitecamel

Reaction score
Thanks, the bright colors attracted me.

Actually wallets can last v long, don't have to keep buying. But everyday carry the same thing also sian.

fuzzybear

Master Member
Reaction score
these belts sales less 30% off, green belt is $336. is green belt ugly?
IMG_08411_zps4bfa0113.jpg

Wallets sales from $301 (black leather with small gucci logo)
IMG_08431_zps84095e7a.jpg

IMG_08421_zps48d36ac6.jpg

those belts on llvl2 paragon?

fuzzybear

Master Member
Reaction score
Paraogon level 1. I looking wallet so i never go level 2. If u are going, can u help check any kid size large tee and belts for sales. Take picture ok?

thiaw is on lvl1 or lvl2 paragon gucci ?

hhaha om im more familler on hermes & lv haha
so gucci prada I m atilll new to them haha.

ya I try as damm busy this weeek
now then go home after work
maybe try weekeend I go orchard walk walk

tingyuan

Master Member
Reaction score
thiaw is on lvl1 or lvl2 paragon gucci ?

hhaha om im more familler on hermes & lv haha
so gucci prada I m atilll new to them haha.

ya I try as damm busy this weeek
now then go home after work
maybe try weekeend I go orchard walk walk

those belts is level 1 paragon la...shelf display wallets also level 1.

MeRfMeRf

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bump bump bump

bro, kindly refrain from spamming your sales in this discussion thread thanks!

!No Sales, Sprees, "Interest Check", Mass Order, Blogshops or any other commercial threads in F&G.

Dear users,

I've noticed a growing number of threads trying to circumvent rules established by HardwareZone's administrators. Mass Orders are only to be conducted by Authorised MOers. The list of names may be found here. Also, do note that MOs may only be conducted in that designated forum, and no where else in HWZ.

Threads of any sales nature, which are, but not limited to:
1) Want-to-buy (WTB)
2) Want-to-sell (WTS)
3) Might WTB
4) Might WTS
5) "Interest Checks"
6) "Shopping Spree"
7) "Bulk Purchase"
8) Any other thread that involves barter trading of any form on the part of both parties, not merely money.

For the purposes of the Fashion&Grooming Forums, since Interest Checks typically follow up with orders and sales, they would be deemed as Mass-Orders and judged accordingly. Sales, shopping sprees, bulk purchases, or anything that involves person(s) buying on behalf of more than one person and later reimbursement to that effect would be considered "Mass Orders". Do not attempt to circumvent the guidelines by disguising them. Offenders will be issued Infraction Points and/or even banned immediately, and their threads will be trashed on sight. For other parties, if you do come across such threads, do click on the Report Post () button and state the reason for closure.

Please understand the rules, and work within them. Do read the FAQ if you have any queries.

On behalf of the HardwareZone Forums administration, have a good time in Fashion and Grooming!

/Dan
Sauce

fuzzybear

Master Member
Reaction score
haha merfy I bet he desparate to sell off his iphone case hahha spamming here and outside

babyli88

Reaction score
How much is the gucci large tote in the Singapore gucci boutique? Is there any sale sale for it?
211943FAFXE4075

AhBui168

Master Member
Reaction score
anybody know how much does the 'Original GG Canvas Coin Wallet' & 'Medium Shoulder Bag' cost?

233102_FAFXR_9643_001_web_zoomin.jpg

gucci-medium-shoulder-bag-201448-918.jpg

Last edited:

AhBui168

Master Member
Reaction score
mine bought gucci wallet although i already have 2 LV wallets. This year GSS only less 30% off. Should I exchanges within14 days can exchange if never use it. The color look so dark not light color? LV nicer than Gucci leh.

IMG_08451_zpsfa38f0a0.jpg

bro, how much did you bought this? :eek:

Nelmosis

Reaction score
Not sure if I can post here would like to sell this Gucci PVC Messenger bag off - 169935 :) at 550 sgd. Bought in Taka Gucci at 830 sgd in 2007. Excellent condition. 90236792. Let me know the correct thread to post :)

2ilzmex.jpg

2945p2r.jpg

33mrfjm.jpg

2vsgu1x.jpg

qyegpf.jpg

op4wuq.jpg

MeRfMeRf

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not sure if I can post here would like to sell this Gucci PVC Messenger bag off - 169935 :) at 550 sgd. Bought in Taka Gucci at 830 sgd in 2007. Excellent condition. 90236792. Let me know the correct thread to post :)

well buttie, you can actually post your sales thread here as this is a strictly non-sales discussion thread.
Fashion Bazaar - www.hardwarezone.com.sg

shawnlimz1

Reaction score
=========

Desperately finding this gucci sling messenger bag.
Any one have 1 do pm me.
223666 FP48N 4075
223666 FCIGG 8588
Either 1 of these do pm me with the price u are looking at

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This thread seen dead.. Just got this messenger bag...not love at first sight but the more i see the more i love... :s22:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.