May 2013 BTO

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If u are going for AHG, they will need 12 mths.. For may bto, jun2012-may2013. Even if change employment but continuously worked in every month earning an income will qualify.

not qualified for AHG :( combined salary above $5k...

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Your NRIC is no need..

- Partner NRIC(Cos got PR recently and CPF contribution dont have 12 months).
- Both parties 3 months payslip and 12 months CPF contribution.
- Print out HLE Application Form after u fill in and submit online. Both parties to sign and then scan it and submit that copy as well.

ok thanks!

ninabey

Reaction score
btw ask u all something..
for all the bto and sobf, do u all really think is by computer ballot??
or the people inside decidE?

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
btw ask u all something..
for all the bto and sobf, do u all really think is by computer ballot??
or the people inside decidE?

Ballot...

Cos got see couple earning good combined fixed salary but nv get and frens with the same fix salary getting it on 1st attempt(Punggol SOBF)..Even have frens who manage to get with 4k+ combined income on 1st attempt(CCK BTO)..

Last edited:

missangsty

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If u are going for AHG, they will need 12 mths.. For may bto, jun2012-may2013. Even if change employment but continuously worked in every month earning an income will qualify.

when do we need to start applying for HLE?

i applied for the may 2013 bto, and i only joined my current company in aug 2012 after leaving my previous company in may 2012. that means june and july i had no income and cpf contribution. will it affect AHG eligibility?

MBoI1986

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For May BTO 2013, you guys already started doing the HLE thingy already?

bearine

Reaction score
when do we need to start applying for HLE?

i applied for the may 2013 bto, and i only joined my current company in aug 2012 after leaving my previous company in may 2012. that means june and july i had no income and cpf contribution. will it affect AHG eligibility?
How bout ur other spouse? As long as got 1 mth gap no pay, they consider as not continuously worked for 1 year.

bearine

Reaction score
I only apply HLE after seeing the queue number. HLE is not needed during flat selection. Only needed during downpayment. But, good for self financial evaluation. But then again, if it is BTO, it is like 2-3 years down the road. They have to do a reassessment of HLE before key collection.

missangsty

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How bout ur other spouse? As long as got 1 mth gap no pay, they consider as not continuously worked for 1 year.

no leh my partner is currently studying full time. i read that part time employment is not considered as an income? also, even though he is working part time with CPF contribution, i think no use right? less than a year also.

that means even though i would have worked 1 year in this coming august.. also no use? oh no......

bearine

Reaction score
no leh my partner is currently studying full time. i read that part time employment is not considered as an income? also, even though he is working part time with CPF contribution, i think no use right? less than a year also.

that means even though i would have worked 1 year in this coming august.. also no use? oh no......
Yea.. May BTO 2013 will look into the employment period of jun2012-may2013.. Even though ur selection falls in aug or sept... I'm not too sure bout the part-time job.. But what the officer told me was any job taken up during full-time study will not be considered. Eg. Internship.
For me, my part-time job after grad is considered.

missangsty

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yea.. May BTO 2013 will look into the employment period of jun2012-may2013.. Even though ur selection falls in aug or sept... I'm not too sure bout the part-time job.. But what the officer told me was any job taken up during full-time study will not be considered. Eg. Internship.
For me, my part-time job after grad is considered.

hm.. would they be able to check if the co applicant is studying full time if we don't declare? now i'm feeling stressed if i don't get the AHG.. don't have so much cash T_T and i don't wanna miss this bto.... most ideal location for us. oh no! :eek:

slothbal

Reaction score
Hi, can anyone share how hdb calculate 12 months income? I have a job and been drawing salary for the past 1 yr. how ever, on top of that, I worked 2 months in another company as a part timer. Would my part time income be considered?

bearine

Reaction score
hm.. would they be able to check if the co applicant is studying full time if we don't declare? now i'm feeling stressed if i don't get the AHG.. don't have so much cash T_T and i don't wanna miss this bto.... most ideal location for us. oh no! :eek:

Hmmm.. I'm not too sure, but I was asked to submit my grad cert and transcript during flat selection cos of the missing mths I had.. Give them a call.. There might be some "loophole" somewhere..

bearine

Reaction score
Hi, can anyone share how hdb calculate 12 months income? I have a job and been drawing salary for the past 1 yr. how ever, on top of that, I worked 2 months in another company as a part timer. Would my part time income be considered?

If you are talking bout eligibility of buying a BTO, you will only be required to submit 3mth payslip of ur perm job.

bearine

Reaction score
Hi bearine, was referring to AHG actually. :)
Thanks for your response thou

For may bto, u will be required to have 1 party who had continuously worked for 1 year. Eg. If u have 2 different job, they will ask u to fill up your employment period as jun2012-aug2012 and sept2012-now. As long as there is no empty 1 mth no payslip.
And, I was told that if ur spouse worked like only mar2013-may2013, that 3mth total pay will be divided by 12mths too.
Cos of it will be proven by ur cpf statement

Last edited:

slothbal

Reaction score
For may bto, u will be required to have 1 party who had continuously worked for 1 year. Eg. If u have 2 different job, they will ask u to fill up your employment period as jun2012-aug2012 and sept2012-now. As long as there is no empty 1 mth no payslip.
And, I was told that if ur spouse worked like only mar2013-may2013, that 3mth total pay will be divided by 12mths too.
Cos of it will be proven by ur cpf statement

So they will take all source of income and average them. Sigh, should not have taken up the part time job on top of my full time job. Now I qualify for lower AHG. Anyway, thanks bearine ! It was informative!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.