May 2013 BTO

EmoFaith

Reaction score
Gixxerfied

Quick qns, AHG is applicable for those combo salary below $5k then can apply right? Above $5k no grant at all?

Is there any 'grant' or what for those get 4 rooms flat?

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Gixxerfied

Quick qns, AHG is applicable for those combo salary below $5k then can apply right? Above $5k no grant at all?

Is there any 'grant' or what for those get 4 rooms flat?

1) Yes
2) No from what i read so far.

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why did you create facebook group for all the BTOs? Which BTO are you under?

Future residents prefer to set up facebook group with members who own a flat and not just some outsider who set up the group who might be a contractor or ID... this was the same thing that happened in the Jan BTO where the same person created many facebook groups for different BTOs and once the residents found out, they left the group and created their own closed group.

looking at the groups, looks fishy.

inside only have Janice Lau and Jermaine Liu.

must be ID or contractor.

:s8:

galaxy_henry

Reaction score
All bros got good queue numbers.

Congrats.

The bto 3d models for May at hdb hub.

Anyone went down to see?

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
All bros got good queue numbers.

Congrats.

The bto 3d models for May at hdb hub.

Anyone went down to see?

Thanks for the info..During unit selection then head down earlier to take a look..

Already have a few units in mind..

stonefish35

Master Member
Reaction score
Did it pop??

Too early to tell, only shifted in for a yr. My sister's Premium in Woodlands popped after 2 yrs. But so far those that popped are in Punggol and Woodlands

That's what i told my fren also..But his fibre point probably nt up yet..But apparently for newer BTO, the TP should be there by the time the key is ready according to IDA new requirement for new residential/commercial buildings..

That is, those BTOs announced after this new IDA requirement.

Last edited:

stonefish35

Master Member
Reaction score
wah didnt know marble tiles so expensive.. just living room for 4 rms need 10k...

hmm how about those tiles that use wood? or what kind of tiles do not have much floor line?

omg i ever thought of robotic vacuum or robotic mop, but no idea is it that good or not? hahaha i am such a lazy ass.

I will skip laminate ( engineered wood ) . See those shops that used them. Even those so called better laminate, after heavy traffic, the top layer will wear off.

My floor tiles are white. Choose those beige color tiles, can match the grout with same color. Lesser contrast when turned dark.

I'm currently using robotic vacuum LG Roboking, and robotic Mop, Scooba. No regrets. Especially if around your area, there are other BTOs still building, or near major road / expressway. My 4 other buddies who also got their units around the same time after seeing my robotic vacuum, all also go get it , haha...

missangsty

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys, Care to share with me how many times you have balloted so far, in order to get so gd queue number?

Mt first time ballot Queensway, gt 50% more of the allocated units avail. This time also.... Units 200++, queue number 300++... queue number always 150% of the units...

Is it bcoz when applying time I choose bank loan???

I got 4 ballot chance tis time cz live near parents...

first timer, parents live within 2km of the bto, i took jw bto! i guess i was lucky :)

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Give and take about 1 week..

I more interested in the pricing release now..

weekend not counted right? if not counted... only 5 days now haha... applied last mon night... documents all submitted, never received call for additional document. :D

hmm what pricing release u referring to? thought the BTO website have rough pricing already?

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
weekend not counted right? if not counted... only 5 days now haha... applied last mon night... documents all submitted, never received call for additional document. :D

hmm what pricing release u referring to? thought the BTO website have rough pricing already?

Units availability and pricing for individual units..Now they only giving a range..My rough estimate is about 2.8k increment per level..With the confirmation of individual pricing then i can single out the units and levels i'm going for..

I applied on 12th June, approve on 19th..They called me on 18th to request for additional documents..

bearine

Reaction score

They will release the unit price for each level.. Bout 2 weeks.. Will receive according to queue number. The BTO package..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.