The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

dj_flame

Reaction score
4136A1Wl2EL.jpg
Isn't the same company that makes SYOSS tu-re hard?

ecan07

Reaction score
Hi all,

Not sure if i asked this already. You guys have been recommending quite a few good shampoo. I think I will go hunt for Geovanni gold wheat or something, while waiting for junhong bro's stocks for kanebo to come. Just a question, after using these shampoo, do you all still go for hair treatment in salon? Hairstylists at Kobayashi recommended i go for one, cos i got oily scalp. But not sure if constant shampooing will solve the problem or we still need to go for treatment, which is not cheap?

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Not sure if i asked this already. You guys have been recommending quite a few good shampoo. I think I will go hunt for Geovanni gold wheat or something, while waiting for junhong bro's stocks for kanebo to come. Just a question, after using these shampoo, do you all still go for hair treatment in salon? Hairstylists at Kobayashi recommended i go for one, cos i got oily scalp. But not sure if constant shampooing will solve the problem or we still need to go for treatment, which is not cheap?

hmm? if its a chronic condition, means 1 treatment would never be enough.... so.........

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just do it. 100 odd bucks and you'll know if it works for you or not. :)

tumblr_mf66zoHnCk1qe2af0o1_500.gif

Last edited:

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

On top of what other guys had mentioned, i feel that if you are unsure of whether to spend the $100+ on such packages a not. Perhaps you can try this first.

The primary purpose of treatment package is to unclog the pores in the hair which is already clogged. It might be mild or severe based on one's condition which i have no means of determining. Hairstylists have no way of determining with their bare eyes too and they only do so with the aid of machineries. These machineries that we see in salons are capable of analyzing the pores in your scalp with great details. With this generated diagnosis, you can actually determine if you really want to continue with the package to rectify your current issues. To add on, it got to do with these clogged pores which prevent or hinder the growth of the hair of one. Sometimes, we do find ourselves having slow growth of hair at certain areas which is attributable to clogged pores. However, severity over here is wholly another issue to be noted.

Moving on, investing in a good shampoo helps to effect your improvement/current situation to a greater extent. Exercising good and proper hair care religiously and knowing what's important for your hair type is in fact essential for one to do so. So one ought to understand that shampoo helps to maintain and control the excess dirty oils/impurities in the hair, without allowing them to further clog the pores in the scalp. Whereas treatment is to unclog the pores in the scalp to allow better growth of hair for one. Hence, you can just request your salon to help you do a diagnosis of ur scalp first and you can decide thereafter. :)

Beta_Tester

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
i did a test out with a tiny bit quicksand. Some was on the cover as some got stuck..

Smaller size than my index finger nail.

Rub rub all over my hands and i did that pushing back action from my fore head. My hair is very fine btw..

I try to coat most of the hair with what i have on my hands. It works well.. The hold is really good even with the sea salt spray.. Very pleased with this try out or mini demo. One of the best products ever. No joke.

Bad thing is.. The smell.. I kinda dont like it. But I live with it la. Smells like stale oil? lol.. or just cooking oil as ppl mentioned.

Washing? I think.. At max I wash n shampoo twice. No problem.

Will do a full on review plus one with sea salt spray..

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i did a test out with a tiny bit quicksand. Some was on the cover as some got stuck..

Smaller size than my index finger nail.

Rub rub all over my hands and i did that pushing back action from my fore head. My hair is very fine btw..

I try to coat most of the hair with what i have on my hands. It works well.. The hold is really good even with the sea salt spray.. Very pleased with this try out or mini demo. One of the best products ever. No joke.

Bad thing is.. The smell.. I kinda dont like it. But I live with it la. Smells like stale oil? lol.. or just cooking oil as ppl mentioned.

Washing? I think.. At max I wash n shampoo twice. No problem.

Will do a full on review plus one with sea salt spray..

Yeah. The smell really bth. I tried abit of friend's 1 and to be honest imo, Quicksand is better than Uevo because it has the additional increase volume effect while Uevo don't. I tried the clay that lee bro recommended and its really good but I still can live with Uevo.

Beta_Tester

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
i have that Uevo.. I brought to Monaco. used 3 days now bo use liao.

Must sell niaos ~ Dunno anyone wanna buy bo. Barely used! i post a pix later ~

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i have that Uevo.. I brought to Monaco. used 3 days now bo use liao.

Must sell niaos ~ Dunno anyone wanna buy bo. Barely used! i post a pix later ~

If you sell cheap, I wouldn't mind getting from you. Can put at my girlfriend's place.

Beta_Tester

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
later i put the pix u all then decide ba. Basket 2 fellas PM me n ask price after i posted! fast fast siol !~

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No video got before and after can?

Before

After tonging and spongewax

Then decided to push it all down to the side

Your picture of curling your hair combined with sponge wax is nice. Thumbs up. But i am guessing it wont last for more than 2 hours out there?

Beta_Tester

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

as i mentioned i used it at Monaco only. Dont work well for me u see. Smells great though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.