The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
2ry25b6.jpg

this is the amount left for both. the above one white one moulder dunno what texture is that, difficult to style for my stubborn hair.

the below distortor, got fruity smell but still not enough hold.

:)
wah alot leh. haha okok. maybe i kope some, do review then pass to whoever wants to try lo.
ok, what's your name ah? can drop me a whatsapp, got alot of names in my contact list. haha.
can take from you when i pass you the gold digger.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can I try the distortor? I have the moulder but the hold just sucks. Hope gaoxing and try and give advice on how to use it fir the best effect.

haha wah, i not pro la. haha my advice not everything zhun one. :s13:

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ex anot? haha. if same as koba, next time can try or ask my younger brother to test first. lol

If its at tampines, next time you can try heading over to Century Square Level 4/5 (Highest level) and go to Storm. Look for Gerald. Salon director over there and he cuts pretty good. Appt is definitely required. $35.90 per haircut which is a little more expensive than Koba. But you save on transport. Reason why i switched from him to Shirley Mah is because its freaking too far for me.

Anyway, if it turns out well and you wish to continue, you can sign up for the package too. Pay for 5 haircuts and get 1 haircut free which makes out to be $30 per haircut. I feel there is no one salon which is indispensable. Or rather, no hairstylist to be so as well. But most or perhaps some people like to stick with the same hairstylist to avoid any bad hair days or like their superb attitude.

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Best Hair Salon in Singapore | Hair Treatment - ShirleyMah recommend by JH bro looks good and affordable, any other guys tried before?

I got 1/2 a bottle of moulder and distortor each from hairbond. Anyone wanna to have it for free? i don't the texture of it.... self-collect.. :)

Its not really that popular like Koba so i would be surprised if many other bros patronize before. But if its really convenient for you, i would recommend you to just give it a shot. Its not expensive and worst case is to walk around with a bad haircut for one month, which i think its unlikely to happen. :)

shiahzy

Reaction score
Its not really that popular like Koba so i would be surprised if many other bros patronize before. But if its really convenient for you, i would recommend you to just give it a shot. Its not expensive and worst case is to walk around with a bad haircut for one month, which i think its unlikely to happen. :)

Now you make me want to try :s13:
Want to try the perm + cut at 45$ based on their online pricelist. The cut also includes wash right cos I see they have a separate price for wash and blow. Who would you recommend? Ivan?

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now you make me want to try :s13:
Want to try the perm + cut at 45$ based on their online pricelist. The cut also includes wash right cos I see they have a separate price for wash and blow. Who would you recommend? Ivan?

If you go for haircut only, then wash isn't included. If you perm your hair alongside your haircut too, wash is definitely included. Yeah i only tried Ivan. They have quite a number of hairstylists there but i only tried Ivan so far. My perm + cut is $60, as quoted by Ivan. His pricing might be slightly different from the online one, so its better if you can check with them before heading down. Hope it goes well for you bro! :)

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If its at tampines, next time you can try heading over to Century Square Level 4/5 (Highest level) and go to Storm. Look for Gerald. Salon director over there and he cuts pretty good. Appt is definitely required. $35.90 per haircut which is a little more expensive than Koba. But you save on transport. Reason why i switched from him to Shirley Mah is because its freaking too far for me.

Anyway, if it turns out well and you wish to continue, you can sign up for the package too. Pay for 5 haircuts and get 1 haircut free which makes out to be $30 per haircut. I feel there is no one salon which is indispensable. Or rather, no hairstylist to be so as well. But most or perhaps some people like to stick with the same hairstylist to avoid any bad hair days or like their superb attitude.

hmm.. not sure if it's good at storm. have been cutting with purple and she somehow know how my hair works. haha see how it goes. can ask my brother to try. LOL

anyone wants the moulder and distorter after i kope from Stam can pm me. haha i will dig out some as sample size before passing around. Don't worry, will be using a spatula for hygiene purposes. LOL
see slikhaar using moulder to spam on wet hair and dry and finish with moulder as well. want to try if it works. lol

playing around with my brother's hair. haha. sea salt spray, heat protector and finish with gold digger.
IMG_00000290_zps000e832a.jpg

mine with sea salt spray and sponge wax.
IMG_00000291_zps6d2b2753.jpg

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
CORIUM Medicated Shampoo for Hair & Scalp

23k2qa8.jpg

Little brother on the left 335ml - $45++ IIRC from Kobayashi
Big brother on the right 760ml - $60 fresh & direct from Japan (EMS $ included)

(you know the mathematics. :s42::s42::s42:)​

- Cleans & clears the scalp.
- The medical haircare for scalp and hair, leaves the scalp somewhat feeling good.
- No worries about the smell, not a hint of anything 'medicated' but don't expect something like the AWWWWW YEAHH BABE! SMELLS SO GUUDD LIKE KANEBO! I NEED YOU NAO!
- Removes excess oil, old sebum and dandruff (can cause hair loss). - I don't know about the dandruff thing, but very honestly, this sheet here is good in removing excess oil & would be good for oily scalp.

- This is what the Kobayashi dudes use on you. Heck, I can even get the Corium conditioner spray that they spray on you for the hair scalp treatment for 1/2 the price inclusive of EMS$. I just have to figure out how to ship in flammable items. :s13::s13:

- Ideal routine for me would be the Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special Shampoo for the minty, fresh scrub to keep me awake/wake me up in the morning, Corium when I'm back to wash away the sea salt+hair spray, and finally the Kanebo (WRU!!) at night for the AWWW SHO GUDDD smell.

Last edited:

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
CORIUM Medicated Shampoo for Hair & Scalp

23k2qa8.jpg

Little brother on the left 335ml - $45++ IIRC from Kobayashi
Big brother on the right 760ml - $60 fresh & direct from Japan (EMS $ included)

(you know the mathematics. :s42::s42::s42:)​

- Cleans & clears the scalp.
- The medical haircare for scalp and hair, leaves the scalp somewhat feeling good.
- No worries about the smell, not a hint of anything 'medicated' but don't expect something like the AWWWWW YEAHH BABE! SMELLS SO GUUDD LIKE KANEBO! I NEED YOU NAO!
- Removes excess oil, old sebum and dandruff (can cause hair loss). - I don't know about the dandruff thing, but very honestly, this sheet here is good in removing excess oil & would be good for oily scalp.

- This is what the Kobayashi dudes use on you. Heck, I can even get the Corium conditioner spray that they spray on you for the hair scalp treatment for 1/2 the price inclusive of EMS$. I just have to figure out how to ship in flammable items. :s13::s13:

- Ideal routine for me would be the Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special Shampoo for the minty, fresh scrub to keep me awake/wake me up in the morning, Corium when I'm back to wash away the sea salt+hair spray, and finally the Kanebo (WRU!!) at night for the AWWW SHO GUDDD smell.

shampoo 3x a day??? not medicine leh! ur stylist will scream man

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
shampoo 3x a day??? not medicine leh! ur stylist will scream man

Now twice a day, but when the Kanebo comes in, time to time, I'll see myself using it before I head to bed. The smell lah dey, I'm hell into the Kanebo smell. :o

hoesoverbros

Reaction score
UPDATES:

1)Sponge wax running low.

2)Sweet deal offer is still on going, most likely ending this week.

3)Bundle deal @ 69.90SGD w free registered shipping only allow mix and match of any Hanz de Fuko styling product.

4)People who ordered the Iron Society Pomade, please do allow us afew more day for the stock to arrive due to the shipping this time. Never ever use USPS shipping cos they sucks!

5)gaoxing and us is having a 2 jug promo of vilian hair wax and HdF quicksand at $47SGD flat. Interested can pm him or whatsapp him @ 9692 7419 =]

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Gonna go Kobayashi for my haircut later. Let's hope I don't wait for 1 hour and above.

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now twice a day, but when the Kanebo comes in, time to time, I'll see myself using it before I head to bed. The smell lah dey, I'm hell into the Kanebo smell. :o

Stocks have just arrived! So sorry for the long wait, people! And i attached a snapshot of all the stocks that just arrived. Just some quick words. Eco Sea Salt Spray is very fragrant and its quite a big-ass bottle. Pretty amazed with the smell itself. Carbolic silky shampoo smells better than i expected and its greyish-black in colour. Pretty interesting and i shall try it tonight during my shower.

Will be texting the guys very soon! Cheers!
IMAG0226_1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.