The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

siinthetic

Reaction score
any good hair salon in the east around katong, parkway area?
I'm also looking at kanebo shampoo from tpj. Any bros here can tell me how it is? i use wax everyday, have thick wavy hair that can get oily as the day goes by. I'm currently using the silkhair purple shampoo( oily scalp)

kampong boi

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what type of conditioner do u guys use/recommend?

going just by the brand

Paul Mitchell if you can spurge, there are a few types, but overall this brand is good

Dove if you use conditioners often

Joico - quite hard to find in sg, if there is.

Redken - tried from a friend, good if you swim or do water sports often

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyway, now I am on batch 5 of the gold digger MO! If it ever reaches 10 batches, I will do a give away of 1 gold digger tub, 1 Kms sea salt spray and 1 kms heat protector spray.

Those who participated in the mass order will be given a chance to win either 1. Haha 3 winners. Bringing the EDMW spirit of SIC here. Haha. Just for fun also. Haha how's that sound peeps? Haha. Ppl may not visit the thread but I will still give as long the name comes up in the lucky draw.

Cheers! For all the vain dudes out there lol

iV3RsOn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgQs96q97yc&list=PLSS4w3gVPgL56azECC16dx4BlGZnnLsEq

fap fap fap :s12::s12:

but who the hell style hair on the beach???

Anyway, now I am on batch 5 of the gold digger MO! If it ever reaches 10 batches, I will do a give away of 1 gold digger tub, 1 Kms sea salt spray and 1 kms heat protector spray.

Those who participated in the mass order will be given a chance to win either 1. Haha 3 winners. Bringing the EDMW spirit of SIC here. Haha. Just for fun also. Haha how's that sound peeps? Haha. Ppl may not visit the thread but I will still give as long the name comes up in the lucky draw.

1, 2, 3 3, 2, 1 gaoxing gaoxing gaoxing number 1!!!

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score

BANZAI!lol

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm also looking at kanebo shampoo from tpj. Any bros here can tell me how it is? i use wax everyday, have thick wavy hair that can get oily as the day goes by. I'm currently using the silkhair purple shampoo( oily scalp)

I myself find kanebo shampoo very good in controlling the excess oils in the hair and on top of the effective cleansing, it also plays a good role in moisturizing the hair too. In this way, your hair actually stays moisturized yet at the same time, free from impurities and oils. If you happen to face itchiness in the scalp, this can helps you too. Basically, i feel it suits the context that you're looking at. Perhaps it might be subjective if its coming from me so let's see if other bros do leave their opinions about kanebo down here too. :)

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

YOU'RE THE MAN, GAOXING.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol. 10 batches leh. Haha if it die down, probably by batch 8 I will do. Haha anyone got good online site for lucky pick? Lol

Sharing is caring!

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I myself find kanebo shampoo very good in controlling the excess oils in the hair and on top of the effective cleansing, it also plays a good role in moisturizing the hair too. In this way, your hair actually stays moisturized yet at the same time, free from impurities and oils. If you happen to face itchiness in the scalp, this can helps you too. Basically, i feel it suits the context that you're looking at. Perhaps it might be subjective if its coming from me so let's see if other bros do leave their opinions about kanebo down here too. :)

I nothing much to comment but to fully agree. Lol wait till netzach come in

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol. 10 batches leh. Haha if it die down, probably by batch 8 I will do. Haha anyone got good online site for lucky pick? Lol

Sharing is caring!

How about i program for you? But maybe it will all show LJH as winner. :X

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score

I'll suggest the carbolic shampoo though I haven't tried it yet. For me the kanebo thickened my hair. You said u have thick hair..maybe become too thick liao.

Further more I'd imagine the carbolic shampoo would be more effective at oil removal from my experience with the kanebo ;) but if u dig the smell of shea butter just wack kanebo only ahaha

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How about i program for you? But maybe it will all show LJH as winner. :X
Haha I can program also but all give back to my lecturer in nyp.. sure take days to program something simple like this lol.

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I nothing much to comment but to fully agree. Lol wait till netzach come in

***** KANEBO is CRAZY stuff YO!
No Kanebo for close to a month, that's why now I'm ***** CRAZY and DANGEROUS. No Kanebo smell, NO TALK!

josephkjc

Reaction score
I don't know how to do powderful review....
Anyway after using twice with seasalt spray and quicksand I must say that the hold is one of the better type of hair products I have used.
The thing I like most is that it's not too sticky so I can wash off my hands easily after applying and also easy to apply on my hair. Very easy to wash off and I do feel my hair feels a bit softer after washing. Unlike stuff like Joico erratic clay which I can feel my hair still has some clay despite washing twice.
Thanks Bro Gaoxing

If anyone is interested, I got a bottle of unused Hanz de Fuko Sponge Wax sample I purchased from HairyPortal to sell. Got 2 bottles and 1 quicksand and decided Sponge Wax is not for me as I want volume

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don't know how to do powderful review....
Anyway after using twice with seasalt spray and quicksand I must say that the hold is one of the better type of hair products I have used.
The thing I like most is that it's not too sticky so I can wash off my hands easily after applying and also easy to apply on my hair. Very easy to wash off and I do feel my hair feels a bit softer after washing. Unlike stuff like Joico erratic clay which I can feel my hair still has some clay despite washing twice.
Thanks Bro Gaoxing

If anyone is interested, I got a bottle of unused Hanz de Fuko Sponge Wax sample I purchased from HairyPortal to sell. Got 2 bottles and 1 quicksand and decided Sponge Wax is not for me as I want volume
This is for gold digger right? Haha u mix with quicksand ah?
Spread the words! Hahaha
Gonna try again but I will style with quicksand first and finish with gold digger lol.

My quicksand tub still unused. Using sample all the way bought from HairyPortal. Lol
Tmr use pomade! Lol

Last edited:

josephkjc

Reaction score
Opps i didn't indicate. Yes for Gold digger.
Yup I mixed with quicksand together

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.