The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Opps i didn't indicate. Yes for Gold digger.
Yup I mixed with quicksand together
Haha thanks for the simple yet straightforward review haha..

Awesome combination. Haha now mixing and layering hair product is the new trend now!

Update last slot for batch 5. Arrive early next week

Last edited:

exterminazn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyway, now I am on batch 5 of the gold digger MO! If it ever reaches 10 batches, I will do a give away of 1 gold digger tub, 1 Kms sea salt spray and 1 kms heat protector spray.

Those who participated in the mass order will be given a chance to win either 1. Haha 3 winners. Bringing the EDMW spirit of SIC here. Haha. Just for fun also. Haha how's that sound peeps? Haha. Ppl may not visit the thread but I will still give as long the name comes up in the lucky draw.

Cheers! For all the vain dudes out there lol

Wow hope I can qualify and win a golddigger or kms haha!

deadbeat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ok guys, i want to get something like uevo grey. Light/natural, matt but very good hold.

any suggestions? im thinking of hairbond sculptor but anything else?

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ok guys, i want to get something like uevo grey. Light/natural, matt but very good hold.

I know its expensive but give nigelle bold make clay a try bro! I still vaguely remember your hairstyle. Nigelle clay will definitely suit you. Gives you high degree of flexibility in restyling anytime throughout the day because it maintains the hold there but yet not hardening or becomes firm after application. Natural look and creates a very nice matte texture finish for you. :)

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I know its expensive but give nigelle bold make clay a try bro! I still vaguely remember your hairstyle. Nigelle clay will definitely suit you. Gives you high degree of flexibility in restyling anytime throughout the day because it maintains the hold there but yet not hardening or becomes firm after application. Natural look and creates a very nice matte texture finish for you. :)

nigelle or gold digger.
nigelle more natural and light - i think suit your requirement more
gold digger more strong but not so natural. lol

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
btw, i have a brand new bottle of this. got it from beauty bay. anyone wants to get it off my hands? $18 bucks for 270ml of sea salt spray.
It's by Tigi Session Sea salt spray
cl_a205683994dd782c8ec1b4b6bc45f77f.jpg

Batch 3! whoohooo!
IMG_00000302_zps08dd93d4.jpg

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
FREE GIVE AWAY ON THE 10th Batch!
As Promised!
For those who participated in the all 10 batches, I will doing a free give away!
Each winner will be given either 1 of the item listed below
1 x Gold Digger By Vilain
1 x KMS California Sea Salt Spray
1 x KMS Heat Protector Spray
There will be 3 winners randomly picked. Winners will be notified and collections will be done on meet up! ORDER AWAY GUYS!
IMG_00000303_zpscd435a0b.jpg

josephkjc

Reaction score
This is for gold digger right? Haha u mix with quicksand ah?
Spread the words! Hahaha
Gonna try again but I will style with quicksand first and finish with gold digger lol.

My quicksand tub still unused. Using sample all the way bought from HairyPortal. Lol
Tmr use pomade! Lol

I am still waiting for my 2 tubs of quicksand, using the sample bottle now. It has been more than 1 week since they were posted, but till now nothing in mail or letter left by postman. Keeping my fingers crossed that it is not lost :sad:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am still waiting for my 2 tubs of quicksand, using the sample bottle now. It has been more than 1 week since they were posted, but till now nothing in mail or letter left by postman. Keeping my fingers crossed that it is not lost :sad:

should be fine la. haha. my own tub of quicksand haven't use yet. lol :s13:

Last edited:

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Get from JH bro Nigelle bold make clay. Its really good. I pass the sample JH bro gave me and let her try on my hair. She said she heard of this product but Kobayashi never bring in because its too expensive and the nearest comparison was Uevo Grey.

She did say if budget allows, this clay is suitable for short or long hair but just that long hair wise, you would need to apply more.

shiahzy

Reaction score
After reading all the reviews about quicksand and gold digger, does anyone have any sample sizes to sell? I just want quicksand samples, not interested in those from hairyportal. I don't want to buy the whole tub and end up not using. I still have my renati, uevo, joico, sea salt spray all unfinished at home.

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
After reading all the reviews about quicksand and gold digger, does anyone have any sample sizes to sell? I just want quicksand samples, not interested in those from hairyportal. I don't want to buy the whole tub and end up not using. I still have my renati, uevo, joico, sea salt spray all unfinished at home.

I also want to get a Quicksand sample. :(

I feel some of the more frequent bros here importing hair products should really start to sell sample kits.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Haha. Actually sea salt spray the difference not a lot one. Haha. Just different brand. That's what I think la. Also different smell. Lol
Just try laaaa hahaha not often got ppl have 3 bottles on hand to do a/b xD and anyway one bottle minus 5 sprays still can sell for 18 since its already lower than purchase price! XD

And there must be a reason why u wanted the kms ones so badly!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.