The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bro, how to buy sia... i key in name keep showing

Please enter katakana "phonetic (last name)" is.
Please enter katakana "phonetic (name)" is.

haha really dont understand with google translate.:s13:

bro, sent you another PM. just click on the link to buy can already. that's how i always order/bring in Japanese stuffs. no wonder, Kobayashi always tell me that they don't sell the 760ml Corium, maybe it's because it's so much cheaper outside if we can manage to ship in a few bottles together one shot. even with EMS shipping thrown in for 1 bottle, still so much cheaper than them. 336ML they sell over $45 iirc, we can get the 760ml for $60++ (inclusive of shipping already) direct from Japan, you know the mathematics. :s42::s42::s42:

EMS shipping 3 working days max, no worries.

from what you'll see, the f**king price is seriously cheap, just that the shipping expensive but obviously all-in price still so much cheaper than getting from Kobayashi

:o:o

Last edited:

fac19

Reaction score
Anyone keen to order Hanz De Fuko products?

I intend to order direct from their website and ship it in.
Anyone keen, we can just share shipping.

I know they have 15% discount via their website, we can order and ship via concierge comgateway and share the shipping.

exchange at 1.3 for easier calculation.

pm me if anyone is keen.

*Mod, this is not an MO or Group Buy - just wanna see if any is keen to share shipping since I am ordering. If no one, then i will just order on my own.

iV3RsOn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I know they have 15% discount via their website, we can order and ship via concierge comgateway and share the shipping.

pm me if anyone is keen.

*Mod, this is not an MO or Group Buy - just wanna see if any is keen to share shipping since I am ordering. If no one, then i will just order on my own.

confirm need to find sumone share shipping... i think the shipping fee is US$16.95...:eek::eek::eek:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
since many pple here bought by vilain, any more photos to show us how u style? :)

haha. how to style hard to show in photos. in videos maybe easier. but just follow what the slikhaar do, shld be ok. haha

i already GPGT my hair alr. always the same old pattern.
I wanna try something else like the gerald pique one :o

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

pm me if anyone is keen.

here already got 2 online retailer selling at dirt cheap prices. lol unless you want the shampoo and conditioner. Mensbazaar having offer though! $25.90 or something. lol

waiting for gaoxing kor kor to do video tutorial!!!!!

hahaha sorry ah, i not youtubber. i watch youtube only.

fac19

Reaction score
here already got 2 online retailer selling at dirt cheap prices. lol unless you want the shampoo and conditioner. Mensbazaar having offer though! $25.90 or something. lol

hahaha sorry ah, i not youtubber. i watch youtube only.

yes, i am buying the shampoo and conditioner..

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yes, i am buying the shampoo and conditioner..

ahhh.. then must as well i help you hoot from slikhaar also. haha save on the shipping. can split. lol but i dont know how much difference is the retail price between both side. you can check it out.

cause i might be ordering batch 7 of the gold digger! haha

3 bottles of conditioner/shampoo 39 euros, shipping probably 5-6 euros.

Last edited:

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Orh, no wonder I keep thinking I've seen gaoxing before. Yuan lai the gaoxing I met for drinks last time is known as gaoxingcdf or gaoxingldf.

The bro here is gaoxing84. :s13:

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah you abit slow. I just shipped out items from CGW yesterday otherwise can let you tompang my order since hair products, also won't heavy until where as I'm shipping over 6 cues.

pm me if anyone is keen.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Orh, no wonder I keep thinking I've seen gaoxing before. Yuan lai the gaoxing I met for drinks last time is known as gaoxingcdf or gaoxingldf.

The bro here is gaoxing84. :s13:

hahaha.. ya but i not 1984 one. hahaha. we can always go out for drinks. hahaha :s13:

hoesoverbros

Reaction score
didnt know people also interested in their shampoo and conditioner ar? haha! im going to order my new batch of HdF product. So, maybe can hit afew bottle if you all want:D

Boltstorm

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
haha. how to style hard to show in photos. in videos maybe easier. but just follow what the slikhaar do, shld be ok. haha

i already GPGT my hair alr. always the same old pattern.
I wanna try something else like the gerald pique one :o

understand...but actually what i meant is what kind of results the other guys have managed to achieve rather than "how to" :D

kopite89

Reaction score
hi,

anyone got any tips or products for hair loss for man? i guess mine is genetic. sensitive or oily scalp

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
understand...but actually what i meant is what kind of results the other guys have managed to achieve rather than "how to" :D

you need others to share. haha. i have share mine. later getting boring around here.

Yeah loh. Somemore he gaoxing leh. Later he roll me up like a ball and play basketball how.

For my own safety, don't meet him better. :(

finally someone know what my nick meant! they all thought i very happy therefore gaoxing. LOL

those were the days of MVP valentine

That guy is really last last time as this is not my 1st account. You so tall, I see you will scare. :(

how you know i tall? :s22:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.