The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
there's no need to buy from em unless it's the urgent 'i gotta have it right now'
just wait a couple of days, ems delivery fresh from Jipun & so much cheaper too! :D:o

they ship in their most of their haircare stuffs from Japan, I can basically get my hands on anything that they sell.

Jipun very hairy, I don't like. :o

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
there's no need to buy from em unless it's the urgent 'i gotta have it right now'
just wait a couple of days, ems delivery fresh from Jipun & so much cheaper too! :D:o

they ship in most of their haircare stuffs from Japan, shampoo, conditioner, scalp spray etc.
I can get my hands on anything that they sell for 1/2 the price.
good ah, you know how to read jap.
haha if ask you help buy clothes, you cfm can. lol

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
good ah, you know how to read jap.
haha if ask you help buy clothes, you cfm can. lol

Ya. I used to ship in clothes from Japan hehehe :D:D

Prolly now should bring in some vintage rare Dior Homme items & get Mr. JH to autograph it on the spot for me?

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Prolly now should bring in some vintage rare Dior Homme items & get Mr. JH to autograph it on the spot for me?

You buy 1 inkjet. I rub on my belly button and use it to stamp on the jeans for you.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

eh help me source for Dior Dpoint. I find high and low. haha can't find.
but the thing, wanna buy from Japan, sure ex. LOL
i cheapo.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Watson doesn't sell the KENT for MEN brushes, they only sell the normal KENT brushes :o:o

yes they do.... but u wont wanna use those man... damn cui one the kent men's brushes. its for those afro kinda style one... brush no handle how to use siol

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
eh help me source for Dior Dpoint. I find high and low. haha can't find.
but the thing, wanna buy from Japan, sure ex. LOL
i cheapo.

Now not worth. Yen strong. I also aiming to buy some cue accessories but yen strong. :(

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

i wasted nv buy when SG got. sian. 25000 yen ... hmmm.. quite cheap. lol brand new

lol you far from that la... size 26 is it typo error?

LOL 26 siol. i can dream of that. too skinny too. 29/30 is good

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yes they do.... but u wont wanna use those man... damn cui one the kent men's brushes. its for those afro kinda style one... brush no handle how to use siol

bro, you reply without thinking?? This thing here for Afro & without handle? You kidding who? :s22::s22::s22:

kfm2.jpg

kfm3.jpg

kfm4.jpg

2emftc0.jpg

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
bro, you reply without thinking?? This thing here for Afro & without handle? You kidding who? :s22::s22::s22:

kfm2.jpg

kfm3.jpg

kfm4.jpg

2emftc0.jpg

Kent Brushes - The World's Finest Brushes - Est 1777 - Bristle

these bro. lol when i reply u havent upload yet. dunno u not talking about bristle.

those good to use ar? "The quills on this brush contain natural energy from Andosite quartz. This energy produces negative ions which have beneficial properties to condition, stimulate, protect and promote healthy hair growth." < real not??? o.0

Xenoxide

Reaction score
Decided to write this review after using the gold digger from gaoxing bro only after 2 days cause I thought that I would be able to give an more informed review, and also because i'm good at procastinating :)

Anyway, my first impression of the wax was that it wasn't going to be too strong as compared to the armino spice which i am using now and absolutely adore! But was i surprised! The strength is similar to, if not stronger that armino wax. The hold also seems to last throughout the whole day. My hair also remains pliable the entire day, cause who here doesn't like to go to the toilet or use handphone camera to adjust and play with your hair!?!

There is no doubt that this wax has a matte texture which is a favorable thing in my opinion. A weird thing i found is that the my hair seems to be easier to style an hour or two after the initial application, after the wax has matured(?). Washing the gold digger off is also no issue as it comes off easily and cleanly.

The incredible holding strength though is a double-edged sword. Upon raking my hands through my hair with this product, some of my hair will snap due to the holding power. However, this being said, my hair is fine in nature and not in the best condition after many bleachings. Also, i do admit i tend to go overboard on the amount i put. So, i doubt many will find this an issue.

Overall, i am very satisfied with this product and i'm quite confident that i will finish this entire tub. *Looks at the pile of half-used hair products* At the rate which i am using, a new tub might soon be in order.

Anyway, here are some pics of how i style my hair. Pictures were taken at the end of the day with no additional product being added. Don't say i no pics!

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Kent Brushes - The World's Finest Brushes - Est 1777 - Bristle

these bro. lol when i reply u havent upload yet. dunno u not talking about bristle.

those good to use ar? "The quills on this brush contain natural energy from Andosite quartz. This energy produces negative ions which have beneficial properties to condition, stimulate, protect and promote healthy hair growth." < real not??? o.0

icic. chill bro hehehehe :o:o:D:D

buay pai leh bro. after shampooing, i will use the Wet Brush to brush brush lol. quite song song to tuas the scalp feeling bro.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Decided to write this review after using the gold digger from gaoxing bro only after 2 days cause I thought that I would be able to give an more informed review, and also because i'm good at procastinating :)

Anyway, my first impression of the wax was that it wasn't going to be too strong as compared to the armino spice which i am using now and absolutely adore! But was i surprised! The strength is similar to, if not stronger that armino wax. The hold also seems to last throughout the whole day. My hair also remains pliable the entire day, cause who here doesn't like to go to the toilet or use handphone camera to adjust and play with your hair!?!

There is no doubt that this wax has a matte texture which is a favorable thing in my opinion. A weird thing i found is that the my hair seems to be easier to style an hour or two after the initial application, after the wax has matured(?). Washing the gold digger off is also no issue as it comes off easily and cleanly.

The incredible holding strength though is a double-edged sword. Upon raking my hands through my hair with this product, some of my hair will snap due to the holding power. However, this being said, my hair is fine in nature and not in the best condition after many bleachings. Also, i do admit i tend to go overboard on the amount i put. So, i doubt many will find this an issue.

Overall, i am very satisfied with this product and i'm quite confident that i will finish this entire tub. *Looks at the pile of half-used hair products* At the rate which i am using, a new tub might soon be in order.

Anyway, here are some pics of how i style my hair. Pictures were taken at the end of the day with no additional product being added. Don't say i no pics!

swee!

eh u got arimino also?? which one? go and cocktail with gold digger!! no joke!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.