Status
Not open for further replies.

exterminazn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my clubbing scent is Gucci Guilty for men. haha
Weekend scent Burberry Weekend
Work is CK one and CK be

to me still uber strong in its league of wax/clay (pliable)
anything that is stronger than xtah clay from sebastian is uber strong. haha last time i do japanese anime style using sebastian.

UBER STRONG! haha i must be like netzach already! hahaha
if you compare with gel all these that harden then different la.
when it harden, of of course stronger!

haha i gave my gf. i never use it before. lol :s13:

Show my jiao face again.
Harvey Specter wannabe (Lolane Gel Gum)
IMG_00000339_zps7d33a7a5.jpg

handsum gor gor always gpgt.:s12:

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
oh... no no. gay can be very dirty.
haha self grooming i know. i trim my goatie everyday. haha.
but brows i don't dare do. so rely on gf.
i cheapo, don't want to pay ppl to do it.
Heng my brows thick, so abit chui, from far cannot see. haha

so far only you spot that my brows are chui. :s22:

I'm actually a ****ed up person. I look at the smaller details instead of the main ones. To put it simply, I find faults to **** you. :s13:

But yeah, your brows are thick. Don't shape better. Just trim and pluck abit can liao. The best is after your girlfriend pluck for you liao(I'm assuming you're lying down and let her pluck), stand up and let her see again because lying down and stand up, there's a difference also.

And if I'm not wrong, whenever you sleep, you lie on your right side more? :s11:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
handsum gor gor always gpgt.:s12:

later accused me NPNT. lol the ugly one always post, the handsome one all siam! :(

I'm actually a ****ed up person. I look at the smaller details instead of the main ones. To put it simply, I find faults to **** you. :s13:

But yeah, your brows are thick. Don't shape better. Just trim and pluck abit can liao. The best is after your girlfriend pluck for you liao(I'm assuming you're lying down and let her pluck), stand up and let her see again because lying down and stand up, there's a difference also.

And if I'm not wrong, whenever you sleep, you lie on your right side more? :s11:

haha i don't have a fixed position but yea, i do lie on my right side alight more than others. haha

wah lao. red beret jiu shi red beret! haha

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
haha i don't have a fixed position but yea, i do lie on my right side alight more than others. haha

wah lao. red beret jiu shi red beret! haha

No lar, not like that say. Because your right cheek is flatter than your left. The easiest way to tell is to look at a person's cheek or eyebrows to see where they're more inclined to. That way, you know which side of their body is stronger so that gives you an advantage in tackling them when you're not on par with them in terms of size and height.

Erm, my time in NS, they got send us to course to teach us how to handle situations just by looking. Making sure you look out for all the smaller details to use it to your advantage. If you realised, those troopers walking around mrt(me included back then), the face all dead expressions one.

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Recommend places near town/central Singapore leh. I also dunno alternative that's why go browhaus

Erm, I tried before at Admiratly mrt station. Not bad and quite professional for $8. The rest I don't know liao. You try reading up in FP forum loh. I remember there's a thread for it. Don't know whether now still have or not.

deadbeat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Erm, I tried before at Admiratly mrt station. Not bad and quite professional for $8. The rest I don't know liao. You try reading up in FP forum loh. I remember there's a thread for it. Don't know whether now still have or not.

Wah, so zhun I might be going there tmr! Will go Google!

josephkjc

Reaction score
Why you cannot ownself do or just pay people to do? :s11:

Wet your eyebrows, swipe your eyebrows in a downward section then use a facial scissors and trim. Of course if you wanna shape it then must go those salons and pay them to do.

Won't expensive until where. Normal price $8 - $12. I do it monthly at Isis spa.

Is it this one IsisDoc. Face Body Spa ?
Do not see them mention eyebrow shaping

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No lar, not like that say. Because your right cheek is flatter than your left. The easiest way to tell is to look at a person's cheek or eyebrows to see where they're more inclined to. That way, you know which side of their body is stronger so that gives you an advantage in tackling them when you're not on par with them in terms of size and height.

Erm, my time in NS, they got send us to course to teach us how to handle situations just by looking. Making sure you look out for all the smaller details to use it to your advantage. If you realised, those troopers walking around mrt(me included back then), the face all dead expressions one.

oh i am a right hander, so my right side is stronger. lol
all dead expression cause sian also ma. hahaha
but good leh, can go town see girls. haha better than us in camp. look at basically nothing.

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just want to thanks leejhong for the meet up and the great product from TPJ.

The Kanebo shampoo sample I just used. IT IS SIMPLY SMELL GOOD!

Normally my shampoo will cause my hair very dry due to bleached hair before. So I always use a lot of conditioner to make it smoother to comb later.

However this shampoo do not need me to use the conditioner at all and leave a silly soft feel!

Bro. Count me in for the next batch of the shampoo la. Hahaha

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
oh i am a right hander, so my right side is stronger. lol
all dead expression cause sian also ma. hahaha
but good leh, can go town see girls. haha better than us in camp. look at basically nothing.

Nahz. Not interested. Actually go out no shiok one. Everytime must kilat kilat before heading out. Its the same. We all keep on go out will also rather stay in while you guys always stay in rather go out. When too much of something, you'll get sick other than your girlfriend. :s13:

Sama sama lar. :)

josephkjc

Reaction score

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
From my Googling

Eyebrow Shaping pp 90

Its Coslab

Can't remember liao. I only know its a very small outlet. I go Jurong Point do eyebrow shaping and trimming is because 1 thing is nearer for me + the girl I always request for went to Isis Doc so also good for me.

If you're heading to JP, look for Elieen. A short and fair girl. It cost $10.70 but if you pay by nets or CC, additional charge of $1.

exterminazn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nahz. Not interested. Actually go out no shiok one. Everytime must kilat kilat before heading out. Its the same. We all keep on go out will also rather stay in while you guys always stay in rather go out. When too much of something, you'll get sick other than your girlfriend. :s13:

you are a good bf! too much of your gf also not sick:s12:

josephkjc

Reaction score
Ehh yes. Should be this one because I just googled store listing for Jurong Point and they state Isis Doc. You intend to do at Jurong Point? :s11:

Not really, wanted to see the location. Jurong point is far for me, I stay North so might try the Coslab at Admiratly mrt

The FP thread has many recommendation for Esther at FEP at $12

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

it's true, you all need wear beret all day. haha in camp no need. haha

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not really, wanted to see the location. Jurong point is far for me, I stay North so might try the Coslab at Admiratly mrt

The FP thread has many recommendation for Esther at FEP at $12

Hmm okay. I don't know about FEP though. I only go there to cut my hair. :s13:

Honestly, you just have to know what kind of eyebrows you want and let the staff trim and shape for you that's all. Best is to find an experienced one lar. Those who see your face and features will know what shape kind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.