The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Lol I think he asking about Luke.

Anyway the burning sensation I think just not used to such products ba. pH much lower than the run off the mill kind. When I first use facial wash for sensitive skin also get a bit of burning sensation, although I dun have sensitive skin xD. I understand that feeling as the product is working as it should lol

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Its suitable for everyday use actually so people with sensitive scalp are also suitable to use them too. :) Unless she got very sensitive scalp whereby only very gentle kinds are suitable for her. And the volume i gave you is for guys 3 washes. Even if she has thick and long hair, that amount she used in one go is actually quite a lot.

Erm, her hair is until backside area and its really thick. I think she got 3 or 4 years never cut hair liao. She usually use that amount to wash her hair.

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Met up with the legendary JH today. Handsome and fine chap. No chance to ask u if my hair is okie or not coz I was wearing cap! :s13: Will try out the various products which I bought and tks for the samples. Much appreciated. :)

Legendary is the term to use on gaoxing. Anyway, thanks for your compliments bro! Yeah didnt have a chance to look at it but its okay, i am sure it looks fine! Yr colleagues said its stylo leh. Must trust them. :)

Yeah do let me/us know how it goes for you! Hope its to your liking! :s13:

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Okay thats very long. I take back my words. :eek:

Yeah. Her hair is thick until irritating sometimes.

ifyouknowwhatimean.jpg

So if she suitable for that shampoo or not arh? She say her current shampoo she don't have this issue but she did say after that the hair feels silky smooth.

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
With the help from the bros who bought PP hair spray (special mention: gaoxing), i am left with 2 PowerPoint hair sprays already! Those who wants to fix their hair throughout the day with a soft touch and natural look, please grab them now! :)

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

ifyouknowwhatimean.jpg

So if she suitable for that shampoo or not arh? She say her current shampoo she don't have this issue but she did say after that the hair feels silky smooth.

I think you can take a look at what death bro said. I think that it made great sense to me. I am no expert on shampoos too but to be honest, no one reflected negatively on the shampoo as of now. Even i myself am using it too. If you want, i can pass you one more sample to try it out. :)

Hopping onto the preorder for kanebo. Thanks for the overwhelming response for kanebo shampoo and conditioner, people. Almost one full batch of kanebo preorder slots had been filled up.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score

ifyouknowwhatimean.jpg

If the burning sensation doesn't last or got no redness then should be fine. The only thing to worry in such a case is whether she's allergic to it anot. Shea butter is a common ingredient in female products though. From body butter to lip balm.

I rmb a prof saying this about super long hair though. Better to not shampoo till the hair ends daily. Like only do a full shampoo once or twice a week. Mostly just shampoo close to the roots can liao. Like use the normal guy amount, and shampoo the normal guy length. If not the hair will degrade faster. Somemore kanebo super nourishing, ur gf's thick hair will become thicker and more irritating. No good right? ;)

Edit: biochemists study for years and years and are then able to fully understand the interactions of shampooing. I'm merely at the tip of the tip of the iceberg.

Last edited:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol I just hooted a kanebo from Legendary JH! For my gf also. Haha think she will like it. JH psycho me get! Lolol

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Legendary is the term to use on gaoxing. Anyway, thanks for your compliments bro! Yeah didnt have a chance to look at it but its okay, i am sure it looks fine! Yr colleagues said its stylo leh. Must trust them. :)

Yeah do let me/us know how it goes for you! Hope its to your liking! :s13:

Lolol mlmlwml! Lol:s13:

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol I just hooted a kanebo from Legendary JH! For my gf also. Haha think she will like it. JH psycho me get! Lolol

Trust this guy who got gold digger into our heads. Although gold digger is already very washable, some of you guys here might want to consider using kanebo to get them off effectively from your hair too. :)

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If the burning sensation doesn't last or got no redness then should be fine. The only thing to worry in such a case is whether she's allergic to it anot. Shea butter is a common ingredient in female products though. From body butter to lip balm.

I rmb a prof saying this about super long hair though. Better to not shampoo till the hair ends daily. Like only do a full shampoo once or twice a week. Mostly just shampoo close to the roots can liao. Like use the normal guy amount, and shampoo the normal guy length. If not the hair will degrade faster. Somemore kanebo super nourishing, ur gf's thick hair will become thicker and more irritating. No good right? ;)

Edit: biochemists study for years and years and are then able to fully understand the interactions of shampooing. I'm merely at the tip of the tip of the iceberg.

Knn what you study sia? You study life science or chemistry kind arh? :s11:

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
^ this dude knows what he's talking about lol. Too chim for me though

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Trust this guy who got gold digger into our heads. Although gold digger is already very washable, some of you guys here might want to consider using kanebo to get them off effectively from your hair too. :)
whatever product you use, easy or hard to wash off, you still need a good shampoo to make sure everything is gone and at the same time protect your hair. That's if you take your hair seriously. and i am sure those who are here are for one reason!
styling and caring for our precious hair. haha

gaoxing just now dress till so neat and chic. Make me look so lam nua sia haha!

haha wah please. come from work. have to wear like that leh. damn hot leh when wear like that. lol if weather colder, wear suit i also on! but won't be as hot as you or JH! especially JH! haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.