The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hahaha that will be too hard.

Cham ah. Can't stand ppl who can't pick up calls. Say wanna meet a place to collect then end up nv answer phone or reply sms. Jialat man

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hahaha that will be too hard.

Cham ah. Can't stand ppl who can't pick up calls. Say wanna meet a place to collect then end up nv answer phone or reply sms. Jialat man

Call me lar. I chit chat with you. :o

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
prefer powerpoint.

keynote.png

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i just met whatme! nice dude to chat with. tall and yandao! like JH! bro go try lacoco la! haha

met another good looking dude! but never ask what's his nick! should be a reader more than a poster! haha

I hope everyone likes what i mass order! GOLD DIGGER! yay!

Last edited:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
all so yandao, buff and tall, wear so nice, hair style so nice, go there sure lao kui if wear until very lam nua:s12:

lol. i not tall leh. and i got pimple face. :(

i wear berms and singlet and slippers meet you all ok? :o

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i just met whatme! nice dude to chat with. tall and yandao! like JH! bro go try lacoco la! haha

met another good looking dude! but never ask what's his nick! should be a reader more than a poster! haha

I hope everyone likes what i mass order! GOLD DIGGER! yay!

Bro Gaoxing is the real fit and yandao same as bro jh!! Super envious their hair so nice!

Not like me. Big forehead! Yet fat and lam nua! Hahaha

Thanks for the advise. Will heed and try tomorrow

Just want thanks both of the big brother here ( leejhong and gaoxing) for helping me to get such good hair products and allowing us to appreciate it!

Will try the salons you mentioned soon!

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bro Gaoxing is the real fit and yandao same as bro jh!! Super envious their hair so nice!

Not like me. Big forehead! Yet fat and lam nua! Hahaha

Thanks for the advise. Will heed and try tomorrow

Just want thanks both of the big brother here ( leejhong and gaoxing) for helping me to get such good hair products and allowing us to appreciate it!

Will try the salons you mentioned soon!
lai liao lai liao!
JH most yandao.

I look so dirty and smelly after a run! haha enjoy the products! just post here if you need more tips! haha will help as much as we can!

i also fat luh and big forehead but never big forehead means smart. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.