The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Morning to all bros here!

Here's my first attempt! I know it look weird a bit.
40cz.jpg

Quicksand blowdry >seasalt blow dry again > gold digger >pp hair spray

But during the styling process with gold digger . My hair very dry. When styling feel quite pain as my hand pulling my hair like that. Cos my hair bleached blue before.

Any idea how to style it smoother?

I'm really amazed with quick sand and sea salt combo then gold digger to style it!

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score

40cz.jpg

But during the styling process with gold digger . My hair very dry. When styling feel quite pain as my hand pulling my hair like that. Cos my hair bleached blue before.

I'm really amazed with quick sand and sea salt combo then gold digger to style it!
very good what! (y)

very dry? hmm? thats how quicksand is supposed to work ar. i suggest u put sss first then quicksand second.

actually, rather than just dry, quicksand should make ur hair feel rougher.

i feel like taking microscope pictures of hair with and without quicksand to test hypothesis sia >.< anybody here wanna see?

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/5944/40cz.jpg[/I

I'm really amazed with quick sand and sea salt combo then gold digger to style it![/QUOTE]

Haha your hair looks ok. Told you gold digger is strong stuff. Haha very strong haha. It's normal to yank out some hair but there's a work around. Use lesser gold digger. Use bit by bit cause it dries up really fast on your palms. When it dries, really like glue. And don't go pull your hair like what slikhaar ppl do. Their hair texture different. Softer also.

And sea salt spray + quicksand is supposed to be rough and dry. Makes styling easier for us. Haha I don't know how to explain this rational in words but this is how it works haha.

If u want, can add 1 to 2 drops of water when you emusify the gold digger in your palms to prolong the working time.

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice! Actually right now it yank out more and it drop liao.. Maybe I didn't use enough hairspray or wax.. ( "bu se de" to use finish.. Keke :x)

If not I'm going to perm or cut my hair..

After spraying. I use hair dryer blow with high heat to harden the finishing spray tho.

Anyway, was thinking to use use the curling brush to air blow my hair curl before styling.

Do I curl it after quicksand or SSS?

Last edited:

cowed77

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Knn all handsome... No wonder I forever alone.

I want to perm my hair like the Dior model.
Erm...because my hair is dry dry grass kind, I usually prefer stuff with abit of shine.. Been using tu-re + sponge, not too bad!

But my skills suck, cannot make yandao like the pics here leh.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice! Actually right now it yank out more and it drop liao.. Maybe I didn't use enough hairspray or wax.. ( "bu se de" to use finish.. Keke :x)

After spraying. I use hair dryer blow with high heat to harden the finishing spray tho.

Anyway, was thinking to use use the curling brush to air blow my hair curl before styling.

Sss. I advice against blowing after quicksand

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

cut your hair first. Perm can decide later. haha I nv perm my hair ever in my life.

1. Towel dry hair, use SSS on your hair till its wet. Use your palms to distributed the spray into your hair.
2. Blow dry using High heat and speed to fully dry hair.
3. Distribute quicksand and spread in your hair. Your hair should feel rough and dry now with a pomp or volumised.
4. Take some gold digger, distributed into your palms and fingers. Distribute the gold digger use your palms int your hair and afterwards rake your hair using the remaining product in your fingers.
Take abit more gold digger if necessary to finish touch up those stray hair.
5. Spray the ppp and don't touch your hair unless the wind blows it. haha

Simple steps that i use everyday.

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

40cz.jpg

wow..ur M shape hairline is developing soon..:o

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wow..ur M shape hairline is developing soon..:o

Yup. I'm fearing of this Super M problem.. Asked few hair dresser, they say still ok la

But I have such forehead since very young too. But I always wanted to have such hairstyle.. Haha

Thanks Gaoxing! Maybe I do your method could be better for me! Now my hair drop and I forget bring my spray to work! Sian

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hopefully doesn't rain at night otherwise cannot fly kong ming lantern. :(

Xenoxide

Reaction score
very good what! (y)

very dry? hmm? thats how quicksand is supposed to work ar. i suggest u put sss first then quicksand second.

actually, rather than just dry, quicksand should make ur hair feel rougher.

i feel like taking microscope pictures of hair with and without quicksand to test hypothesis sia >.< anybody here wanna see?

Using Sem? I want to see! #geeks

hoesoverbros

Reaction score
Sss. I advice against blowing after quicksand

Agree with death.

Don't blow after you applied quicksand. It's pointless and with our hair texture, you will get that 'stuck' situation every time you try to create that quiff and in the end, you feel like one cock. I had tried doing that and i felt so stupid.

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My ball shape hair but still incomplete yet. The middle part still haven't grow enough according to Su so she still can't cut a semi shape in the middle thus keeping the front and when it grows enough then cut away the front.

2 pumps of Seasalt, blowdry, Nigelle Bold Make Clay then Osis+.

IMG_8846_zpsf9a493d7.jpg

IMG_8847_zps5bbfcc12.jpg

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My ball shape hair but still incomplete yet. The middle part still haven't grow enough according to Su so she still can't cut a semi shape in the middle thus keeping the front and when it grows enough then cut away the front.

2 pumps of Seasalt, blowdry, Nigelle Bold Make Clay then Osis+.

[IG]http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af11/x3dnd3x/IMG_8846_zpsf9a493d7.jpg[/IMG]

[IG]http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af11/x3dnd3x/IMG_8847_zps5bbfcc12.jpg[/IMG]

WTF bro, your brows is so neat! like girl! =:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.