-=OFFICIAL=- EDMW PHOTOGRAPHY CLUB - - - Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stratix

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
actually, i always wonder why you guys wanna submit event pix to getty, when i know there's 1 full time getty photog based here, and at least 1 singaporean stringer covering major events like this...

tecnica

Honorary Member
Reaction score
actually, i always wonder why you guys wanna submit event pix to getty, when i know there's 1 full time getty photog based here, and at least 1 singaporean stringer covering major events like this...

This you have to check with techidiot. I only submit my landscapes stuffs. I dun expect anyone to buy my photos anyway. To me, it's good that somebody recognises my work, sales are just a bonus.

Shiro MS08th

Reaction score
Too busy with day job recently, here's the full set of the Guilty Crown photos [20 Pics] over at Flickr: Guilty Crown - a set on Flickr

Guilty Crown

Photography: Shiro Ang
Photography Assistants: Brian Lim & Sihan Chen
Tsugumi: Vampy Bit Me (USA)
Inori: Aza Miyuko (Korea)

Many thanks to Singapore Toy, Games & Comic Convention (STGCC) and Reed Exhibitions for bringing them over to Singapore, and also for this collaboration opportunity!

9888596066_167d415f66_b.jpg

9888598916_5c6a76b0b1_b.jpg

9888602046_6063a5d1b5_b.jpg

9888726343_e6976ed738_b.jpg

9888729863_a2aab97527_b.jpg

Last edited:

Shiro MS08th

Reaction score
Shiro as always, magnificent work. So good with your wide angle sia! :love:

Thank you for the compliment.
Actually that's the only low light lens I have that is suitable to work with at that moment. (The other f/1.4 lens I have is 85mm, which is pretty tight to work with at that space)
Pretty tight (time) schedule for the shoot, especially so as I am totally not well verse on playing with lights. Fortunately, I have my friend Brian to assist me on that part. :)

86technie

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I'm not very sure about this as I only know that they
are not based here despite Getty have their own office here
in SG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.