The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for both of your advices again!

Me still waiting for the new brush arrive! Who else got order the Kent brush too?

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for both of your advices again!

Me still waiting for the new brush arrive! Who else got order the Kent brush too?

ME! HAHA dunno why i ordered it too. But since i dun have a comb for so many years, i should get this to do the job for me.

Time for new hair cut! 2 months never cut liao. :(

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ME! HAHA dunno why i ordered it too. But since i dun have a comb for so many years, i should get this to do the job for me.

You use hand comb to comb your hair? Haha! Wah! Two months! You still can endure? :x

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You use hand comb to comb your hair? Haha! Wah! Two months! You still can endure? :x

Yeah just use fingers to pick and meddle with it till it becomes pleasant to my eyes. U guys so professional to use brush leh. Bo bian. Projects gao gao. :(

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score

U got the half radial? Can use the last row as comb also! Damn multi use one

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha. How to exactly use the half radial? Haha looks like a normal brush to me. Haha

Ya I order for him one. Lol

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
brush, then roll back abit to give volume. like layer the hair over each other.
then can roll back until upside down then brush out also.

must do in layers. as in brush the parts of the hair that are going to be underneath first, then slowly work towards the front/side depending on wad hairstyle.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
The guy in the video getting his hair cut and styled.

Lol the stylist really cmi. Can see coolikeabird face stun at the end. Like "wtf? O.O" hahaha

But the stylist is Co founder of hdf sia

Anyway coolikeabird is in one of the vids gx posted. The guy with the sibei sibei sibei long gentleman's haircut

Last edited:

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The guy in the video getting his hair cut and styled.

Lol the stylist really cmi. Can see coolikeabird face stun at the end. Like "wtf? O.O" hahaha

But the stylist is Co founder of hdf sia

Anyway coolikeabird is in one of the vids gx posted. The guy with the sibei sibei sibei long gentleman's haircut

I don't think the end hairstyle looks good leh. But I like the hairstyle of the stylist.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i think his pomade style gentleman pomp nicer.

suit his style. he quite good looking. sian i wish i could grow facial hair like him.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
no one pcw?!

Zoukout day 2 tickets booked! 15% off tickets via citibank clear card.

Hotel booked at RWS! yay!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.