The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
SOURCE PLEASE??? everywhere i see mullet only describes the back??? like business at the front party at the back. back must be long, front anything reasonably formal goes.

fringeless is just fringeless what. no?

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
SOURCE PLEASE??? everywhere i see mullet only describes the back??? like business at the front party at the back. back must be long, front anything reasonably formal goes.

fringeless is just fringeless what. no?
New age mullet ma. Not the 1970s. Haha

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
omg i cant continue my report! I NEED TO KNOW! lololol

anyway dnd bro, ur front give abit of shine would be cool. like keep the rest matte, just that front surface go and layer abit of shine

Last edited:

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Take this for example. Now my hair abit longer liao.

IMG_8847_zps5bbfcc12.jpg

ok tbh... it looks like a pompadour to me...http://coolmenshair.com/2011/04/bruno-mars-hairstyles.html.... u sure u tell stylist mullet and they did this? cos i tell them mullet they also know is just hands off the back only. then they will also ask my sides and front and top how i want it to be..

another link http://coolmenshair.com/2013/05/miguel-jontel-pimentel-pompadour-hairstyle-with-buzzed-sides.html looks exactly the same as urs hahaha. shine does look better sia

Last edited:

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
evil sia u 2.... throw me into trauma then go have lunch >.>

Lunch time of course got go jiak lunch mah. :D

Erm, I'm trying to keep another hairstyle now though. My hair isn't shaped like that previously. I'm trying to keep what some call chrysanthemum head aka "ju hua toh". Its like having a ball shape in the middle but because my front not long enough that's why currently the shape cannot come out yet. Hairstylist said I need to keep my hair for like 3 - 4 months at least.

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The outcome would look like this. I used this picture as a reference to the hairstylist.

145893348.jpg

ok tbh... it looks like a pompadour to me...Bruno Mars Hairstyles: Curly & Pompadour Hair | Cool Men's Hair.... u sure u tell stylist mullet and they did this? cos i tell them mullet they also know is just hands off the back only. then they will also ask my sides and front and top how i want it to be..

another link Miguel Jontel Pimentel Pompadour Hairstyle With Buzzed Sides | Cool Men's Hair looks exactly the same as urs hahaha. shine does look better sia

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
The outcome would look like this. I used this picture as a reference to the hairstylist.

http://0.tqn.com/d/beauty/1/0/1/Y/1/145893348.jpg[/IMG[/QUOTE]

oh she does have ABIT of mullet lol. cos of the contrast with the back.

but the front jitao pomp la!

just measured my hair... 17 cm at top, 13 cm at fringe... no wonder i wasnt able to get nigelle to work lol

EDIT: classy pic btw ;)
but wouldnt get into the way of ur cuesports?

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
oh she does have ABIT of mullet lol. cos of the contrast with the back.

but the front jitao pomp la!

just measured my hair... 17 cm at top, 13 cm at fringe... no wonder i wasnt able to get nigelle to work lol

EDIT: classy pic btw ;)
but wouldnt get into the way of ur cuesports?

Wah that's long.

Not at all. Don't forget, my hair always standing. :s13:

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Wah that's long.

Not at all. Don't forget, my hair always standing. :s13:

if ur length mine sure stand also... if u want come down must at least double ur length! until the length of the lady in the picture. confirm down when nva put stuff =:p

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if ur length mine sure stand also... if u want come down must at least double ur length! until the length of the lady in the picture. confirm down when nva put stuff =:p

Actually I want my hair's height/length to be like that lady in the picture.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i think i am gonna maybe leave my hair length or trim just a little on the fringe.. thin my mid area and crown area.

my fringe length now is perfect for quiff. then both side probably trim till damn short, almost shaved kind.

the side fringe on the right also cut short.

can't wait for friday. quarter life crisis already boohoo

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i think i am gonna maybe leave my hair length or trim just a little on the fringe.. thin my mid area and crown area.

my fringe length now is perfect for quiff. then both side probably trim till damn short, almost shaved kind.

the side fringe on the right also cut short.

can't wait for friday. quarter life crisis already boohoo

Because Friday night got BBBJ and piak piak arh? :o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.