Collectible

got a gold digger from gaoxing84 i think few weeks back. nice guy, darn patient :D

when i first used the gd, had problem playing with it. when i used too little, it wasn't enough to do up my hair. when i applied a bit more, it became too much and it gave that oily feel sticking my hair tgt. no choice, text him again.

he intro-ed me the kms sss. today i just used, darn effective. text him and thank him for the recommendation.

leejhong

weirdest thing is that when used on their own, hairspray has the weakest hold. they have a kind of amplifying property, x3 hold! if dun have hold in the first place, then wun have much final hold. but if have already, BOOM 24h there u go!

Exactly, bro! Because they dont work well independently. They complement each other and BOOM! :D

whatme

Now if you ask me, I can't style my hair without the sea salt spray.. It's like a important component of my daily styling routine. Hahaha

leejhong

same way i use my hairsprays! not everyday put also. use own judgement lor

btw acquired them manic panics!

is.aspx
is.aspx

WOW red and blue. How long can the colours last?

leejhong

got a gold digger from gaoxing84 i think few weeks back. nice guy, darn patient :D

when i first used the gd, had problem playing with it. when i used too little, it wasn't enough to do up my hair. when i applied a bit more, it became too much and it gave that oily feel sticking my hair tgt. no choice, text him again.

he intro-ed me the kms sss. today i just used, darn effective. text him and thank him for the recommendation.

Gaoxing FTW! :s13:

Ursuul

I've got a Toni & Guy SSS and the Osis Hair Spray, both running out soon. Should I get the products mentioned in this thread. Quite interested.

leejhong

I've got a Toni & Guy SSS and the Osis Hair Spray, both running out soon. Should I get the products mentioned in this thread. Quite interested.

Yes you should bro! Changes embrace adventures. And you might be in for a real true change. :D

deaththeorist

WOW now u got me real tempted. Purple.

damn subtle, but damn nice at the same time! xD

can ownself mix ur own colour like paint liddat. cos its just conditioner with some kind of strong food colouring. squeeze out seriously like paint lol

Haha when the kms runs out, get the OS fashion one. Haha or get the bundle. Cfm Shiok!

Glad you like it and I nv intro wrong. Haha

OS fashion sea salt spray, gold digger bundle let me know. 96927419.

Powerpoint hair spray. Look for leejhong. This 3 combine is like whoop!

damn subtle, but damn nice at the same time! xD

can ownself mix ur own colour like paint liddat. cos its just conditioner with some kind of strong food colouring. squeeze out seriously like paint lol
Bro.. you know what to do! Sample! Purple one. Haha I wanna try on my black hair!

deaththeorist

Bro.. you know what to do! Sample! Purple one. Haha I wanna try on my black hair!

black CONFIRM cannot la!! need brown at least... the colours are meant to be put on bleached hair leh!

its non-reactive one. means no burning sensation or lingering smells... heck! its like pen ink! our hands all blue blue like little kid take pen and play lol

leejhong

black CONFIRM cannot la!! need brown at least... the colours are meant to be put on bleached hair leh!

its non-reactive one. means no burning sensation or lingering smells... heck! its like pen ink! our hands all blue blue like little kid take pen and play lol

Bro, can let me try sample a not! I damn gian now.

This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.