The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
quite hardcore sia Levis fenom! :s12::s12:
intro me some nice raw/untreated jeans with tight hems? 15cms? :o:o

15cm sia. the slimmest i know is dior 17.5cm. the rest really must go alter already. so TIGHT! hahaha.

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
15cm sia. the slimmest i know is dior 17.5cm. the rest really must go alter already. so TIGHT! hahaha.

tight is good bro. tight is good, song song to Tuas! :s12::s12::s12:

my favourite pair of raw jeans. cheap cheap from zipia. :o:o
size S. waist measurement a bit loose though for me, maximum belt! :s13::s13:

k2idtv.png

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ok..... what is raw jeans?

What does Raw Denim mean?

Raw denim, also known as dry or unwashed denim, is denim that has not undergone any of the usual washing and distressing processes. It is stiff with a deep blue color and has a distinctive sheen. Raw denim allows the wearer to personalize the pants for his/her unique shape, with creases and fade marks forming to his/her body type.

-> in layman terms means pure plain jeans without washes etc. :o:o

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
What does Raw Denim mean?

Raw denim, also known as dry or unwashed denim, is denim that has not undergone any of the usual washing and distressing processes. It is stiff with a deep blue color and has a distinctive sheen. Raw denim allows the wearer to personalize the pants for his/her unique shape, with creases and fade marks forming to his/her body type.

-> in layman terms means pure plain jeans without washes etc. :o:o

wont it..... stink?

normal jeans i wear halfday already niam niam one... the inside feel so gross... and i cant even stand skinny jeans... how yall tahan one sia

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wont it..... stink?

normal jeans i wear halfday already niam niam one... the inside feel so gross... and i cant even stand skinny jeans... how yall tahan one sia

hmm. i usually wear & wash my raw jeans. 2-3 wears i'll wash it already lol.
i don't keep em unwashed for months etc. lol
this one you gotta ask GX korkor. maybe air the jeans? sun the jeans? :o:o

Small^Ghost

Reaction score
For a moment i though i was in the wrong thread :s11:

Anyway, i just received Fudge Salt spray and Hanz de fuko Quicksand from Hairy portal.
Extremely fast delivery. Thanks Harry :s22:

Cant wait for Bro gx gd to arrrive.

Have tried both this mix today, was impressed with its hold comparing
with gatby's product which i used over the years.

Was out the whole day and there were times that a gust of wind would still mess up the hair structure like 30% would be messed up. It was easy to fix it using my hands though but is this normal. Do some of you face this problem ?
Or would mixing FSS, Quicksand and Gd solves this problem ?

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
With those 3, a strong gust will still shift my hair. Need quite a bit of hairspray if it's to stay put.

But if u want natural and malleable, there are some things you need to forgo.

vincenteobehbeoh

Reaction score
For a moment i thought im in a wrong thread. Hahah. I didnt wash my nudie for almost 1 year and i wear 4 times a week. I wore nudie even queen couture retailing them. Nudie quite hard to break in. Thin finn machiam like slim cut for me. Then i see alot of ah bengs starts to wear them, then give up my pair liao.

Collectible

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hahaha APC is uber good denim. haha Nudies too thin for my liking. Machiam leggings.

Nudies was good when back in 2007 or 2008. before queen couture got it. They were only retailing at Ang Siang Hill.

After queen couture got the account to sell, wah the entire street flooding with it. Was glad that i didn't bought it. Then i found APC and Dior. lol next pair will be imperial denims.

Later get apc again then need to sell it off again. Darn troublesome. Didn't get nudie the second time because it's the trend
Got it because it makes me feel comfortable.

Tdy going out so I'm making my hair. Darn excited to use the combi the 2nd time.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
You mentioned hairspray, will more FSS help or i need something else ?

Anyway here's what im trying to achieve.

gd.jpg
Hairspray as in those aerosol sprays. Completely different from fss

and yea... i think your hairstyle sure need some hairspray!

Last edited:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For a moment i thought im in a wrong thread. Hahah. I didnt wash my nudie for almost 1 year and i wear 4 times a week. I wore nudie even queen couture retailing them. Nudie quite hard to break in. Thin finn machiam like slim cut for me. Then i see alot of ah bengs starts to wear them, then give up my pair liao.
All the poly being Kia and really being starts wearing. Lol actually the quality not very good. The denim not from japan one.

My Dior 2 years 6 months and counting!

Later get apc again then need to sell it off again. Darn troublesome. Didn't get nudie the second time because it's the trend
Got it because it makes me feel comfortable.

Tdy going out so I'm making my hair. Darn excited to use the combi the 2nd time.
Lol get 1 apc wear till it rot! Haha.

hmm. i usually wear & wash my raw jeans. 2-3 wears i'll wash it already lol.
i don't keep em unwashed for months etc. lol
this one you gotta ask GX korkor. maybe air the jeans? sun the jeans? :o:o

That's the fun part of raw jeans. Just thrash it. No mercy. Swim, cycl or run in it.
Them slowly you will see your jeans becoming a piece of art, art that is mould by the very body of yours. Niam Niam mvm la. wear only. Go aircon lo. My jeans are not exactly skinnes, more like slim cut cause I got big thighs and calf. I will look like a douche if I wear skinnies and I dont like the skin tight feeling. Need some air to breathe and i don't wanna bust my balls. Lol

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You mentioned hairspray, will more FSS help or i need something else ?

Anyway here's what im trying to achieve.

gd.jpg

More sea salt spray, quicksand to get it even drier than gold digger to finish styling. Spam PowerPoint hair spray to set the hair in place. :D

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For a moment i though i was in the wrong thread :s11:

Anyway, i just received Fudge Salt spray and Hanz de fuko Quicksand from Hairy portal.
Extremely fast delivery. Thanks Harry :s22:

Cant wait for Bro gx gd to arrrive.

Have tried both this mix today, was impressed with its hold comparing
with gatby's product which i used over the years.

Was out the whole day and there were times that a gust of wind would still mess up the hair structure like 30% would be messed up. It was easy to fix it using my hands though but is this normal. Do some of you face this problem ?
Or would mixing FSS, Quicksand and Gd solves this problem ?

Kudos to you for making the change!

Anyway, you mentioned that you are using only Fudge Sea Spray and Quicksand to do up your hair. FSS is meant for volumizing purposes while Quicksand can be treated as a form of styling product to be used. With the combination of these 2, you will definitely get a matte texture finish. GD will be able to add a touch of slight shine to these 2 that you are using. It will then look more textured with a bit of shine and not to mention, shine is especially important for people with coloured hair. In any case, GD is definitely going to improve the outlook as a whole.

However, we ought to understand that GD is heavy as a tradeoff. So, to put it simply, GD isn't really the solution to your problem of collapsing hair. This problem isn't uncommon in our local context as the high level of humidity just makes it worse.

The main element that is lacking from your hair regimen is the use of a hair spray. Hair spray is used to fundamentally hold and fix the hair shape there. With no hair spray and with reference to the picture that you hope to achieve, there is no way that your hair can withstand right here in SG. I shan't be commenting on the holding factor for FSS. Give PowerPoint hair spray a try. It should be able to hold it there well enough through the day for you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.